Are there any Madonna albums you haven’t listened to in full at least once?

2 hours ago, Blue Skies said:

For me it’s some of her soundtrack albums.  Evita I never listened to.  The Next Best Thing as well.  Though I’m not sure how many songs of hers are on that one.  

Im Breathless I’ve only listened too once.  

Yes, I've never listened to TNBT either in full lol - just the M tracks - Others I wished I never listened in full - Hard Candy lol - although I do like some of the racks, I don't like them all. 

I sorta understand why some haven't listened to the soundtracks she's done that include other artists.  I'm not sure if I've listen to the full Vision Question and With Honors soundtracks.  All the others, I have.  The Next Best Thing is actually a really good soundtrack IMO.  But not listening to a full studio album at least once through? I can't see how anyone would consider themselves a huge fan or stan?  Unless, you're just beginning out, anyone with a few years being a fan now, surely has had enough time to listen through her whole catalog.  

Oh well I can imagine the age of some of you, cause guys, if you were part of the game when IB or WTG or EVITA came out, you surely would have listened to them. And much more than once. Those soundtracks were connected to huge projects and media exposition for her and the tracks were all over. Radio stations pass even not her singles songs sometimes.

About The next best thing, I think it was one of the best compilations of 1999. That was my most clubby moment, so fond of that album, I lived in London and I listened to it a lot ... great stuff indeed: Beth Orton, Groove Armada, Mandalay  :smke:

37 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

I’ve never listened to like a prayer in one sitting from start to end. 

Yes, but you've heard the full album.  I can't imagine doing such, unless you were interrupted, but of course I'm an older fan who experienced it when it was first released. I bought it on CD.  I still remember sitting in my room as a teenager listening to it from start to finish.  I still remember til this day, being intrigued by it all, but thinking how odd "Love Song", "Til Death Do Us Part" and "Act of Contrition" was.  I didn't dislike them, but I remember taking some time to really appreciate them. Also, I remember when first listening to the album, I favored "Keep It Together" over "Express Yourself".  It wasn't until the single version of "Express Yourself"  that grabbed me on that song.

LAP (the album) isn't your typical pop album, so I can understand why some might be taken aback by it, but it really is an highly artistic album from her. I felt it was more personal and deeper than she's ever gone up to that point in her career. :luv:

11 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

Exactly! How were these people allowed to get on the forum? I feel like there needs to be a much stronger vetting test.

Look dude, you need to learn that people have their personal opinions and experiences.  Nothing is black and white.  I'm sure a lot of people wonder how you're still posting at this forum as well. :eyes:

2 hours ago, androiduser said:

ban ban BAN!!!! :suffer:

Hahah. I know right. I have M tattooed on my arm. Chill I’m a fan. LAP is my LEAST fav album btw. I don’t even own the album on vinyl yet (waiting for another reissue lol). Once “Love Song” comes on I get bored. Then Dear Jessie starts and I get into it again — Oh Father is my jam on that album, that and LAP itself. 

30 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

Hahah. I know right. I have M tattooed on my arm. Chill I’m a fan. LAP is my LEAST fav album btw. I don’t even own the album on vinyl yet (waiting for another reissue lol). Once “Love Song” comes on I get bored. Then Dear Jessie starts and I get into it again — Oh Father is my jam on that album, that and LAP itself. 

I absolutely loathe Spanish Eyes, can't stand the whaling... :oi: