What's your WILDEST dream with Madonna as a fan?

I had a dream I saw DWT again and I got the spot in the front row... The dream involved queuing, entering the arena etc, and I was super excited to be in the first row!! But when the show started, Madonna was not the real Madonna, it was some older little person dressed as Madonna and I knew something was off, but I just played along because nobody else seemed to notice :confused:

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

This reminds me of those old Facebook status updates people used to do

”have some really good news but can’t share yet”

Tabitha comments “so excited for you hun, promise I won’t tell anyone”

Have no idea what you are talking about. Had Facebook for about a year one time decades ago. Actually, this forum is the only social media account that I have. That’s probably why I’m on it so much.

Anytime I have a dream related to Madonna, it's always this one:

I‘m in my favorite store, the german media market. It's my number one spot for CDs, DVDs and Blu-rays. In my dream, I always see many rare Madonna items that aren't available in regular stores anymore and every time I have this dream, I believe it‘s real! Full of panic and excitement, I try to grab everything that is usually no longer obtainable. I’m really stressed out in my dream because I want to buy everything but I don’t even have money with me, so I have to steal it.

Here is a list of some rare Madonna items I saw in my dream:

• Ray of Light Limited Edition CD
  • Music Limited Edition CD
  • The Ultimate Collection 2-DVD Box Set
  • GHV2 Limited Edition CD
  • Music Single DVD & Single CD
  • All Single CDs from the Ray of Light era
  • MDNA Tour DVD with wrong package - When I looked at the DVD cover, it seemed like it was a rare "Confessions on a Dance Floor" music video DVD. So excitedly, I looked at the back of the DVD to see the tracklist and then came the huge disappointment... It was just the tracklist from the MDNA tour... In my dream, I felt so fooled by this item.

Very interesting. I have also often dreamed of Madonna.

Once I found out in a dream that Madonna is not at all the same person she appears to be on the outside. She looked totally different in ''dream life''. I was so disappointed to find this out. :cry:

I have a recurring dream as a collector that I'm searching for Madonna CD's in my dreams and find 3'' CD singles that don't exist in reality. It's a very nice dream - only the disappointment when I wake up is frustrating... :sad: I've collected so many Mini CD's in my dreams. Just a dream...

I remember I dreamed about being in a MDNA soundcheck (think of this video where she sings Physical Attaction with fans, that energy), and I got to ask her what had actually happened on the Santiago concert, saying how we had the right to know and had a closing on that after so many years. i woke up with tears in my eyes and i still don't know how to feel about it.