Katy Perry Woman’s World Feat. Madonna?

Ayham

Well, maybe the fake account wasn't fake after all...

More than three weeks from single announcement to the actual release, plus several weeks already since the logo change and start of the new project hype?

It's 2024. I can't with these old school campaigns (see also: Dua's latest one). They all want to create TikTok hype and they end up creating boredom from waiting and waiting.

Snippet: https://www.tiktok.com/music/original-sound-7381503152798829354

Sexy, confident
So intelligent
She is heaven sent
So soft
So strong

I can totally see Madonna on this one. Those lyrics are quite basic but also very Madonna coded, a la "What It Feels Like For A Girl".

Btw with remixes post album release being the #1 trend nowadays, what if a remix is planned for the single and thats the Madonna feature? A collab doesnt have to necessarily be a song in the tracklist of the album, remixes also applies as collaborations 

1 hour ago, Prayer said:

Well, maybe the fake account wasn't fake after all...

More than three weeks from single announcement to the actual release, plus several weeks already since the logo change and start of the new project hype?

It's 2024. I can't with these old school campaigns (see also: Dua's latest one). They all want to create TikTok hype and they end up creating boredom from waiting and waiting.

Snippet: https://www.tiktok.com/music/original-sound-7381503152798829354

Sexy, confident
So intelligent
She is heaven sent
So soft
So strong

I can totally see Madonna on this one. Those lyrics are quite basic but also very Madonna coded, a la "What It Feels Like For A Girl".

Imagine if it’s true!!! 😍 but why same title as Cher’s single… a bit weird.

• Ayham changed the title to Katy Perry Woman’s World Feat. Madonna?
4 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Imagine if it’s true!!! 😍 but why same title as Cher’s single… a bit weird.

Well a quick search gave me at least ten other songs titled "Woman's World"! But yeah, for us first thing that comes to mind is Cher.

Let's see if Madonna's going to be on this or not. Maybe a remix later or something...

18 minutes ago, Dazedmadonna said:

The chartdatata account got suspended for posting fake news and impersonating the real ‘chartdata’, just saying.

Then tell us what do you know? The single title is true so?