Madonna ❌ Pride 2024

RUADJAI

44 minutes ago, Alpha said:

What's good for the goose is good for the gander so take your own advice. Don't worry, i think you're HILARIOUS 😇

Screenshot_20240621_163021_Chrome.jpg

Jajajaja don’t get confused babe, one thing is pointing out how people get their nickers on a twist because of a picture, a bustier, Ricardo, things that NOBODY CARES ABOUT not even Madonna, and other is playing the victim, wanting to start drama and wanting to keep a disagreement alive. 

Very different very 

Think Sheryl Lee Ralph GIF by ABC Network

3 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Jajajaja don’t get confused babe, one thing is pointing out how people get their nickers on a twist because of a picture, a bustier, Ricardo, things that NOBODY CARES ABOUT not even Madonna, and other is playing the victim, wanting to start drama and wanting to keep a disagreement alive. 

Very different very 

Think Sheryl Lee Ralph GIF by ABC Network

Take your own advice then and don't get ruffled by me lol don't worry, i know its hard not to but u can do it!

2 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Dear I don’t get ruffled I’m just pushing people buttons 

Helena Bonham Carter Kiss GIF

Uh...not sure if you're trying to be funny or if you actually believe what you're saying but either way, don't be so ruffled by me lol also DMs are open if u need to rant some more. I've always loved a good meltdown

15 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Uh...not sure if you're trying to be funny or if you actually believe what you're saying but either way, don't be so ruffled by me lol also DMs are open if u need to rant some more. I've always loved a good meltdown

Admitted dramatic trolls should always go on ignore!!  :Madonna005:

16 minutes ago, Magic Pussy said:

Has Madonna ever worn a mirkin onstage? I’ve wracked my brain and I don’t think she has, but, weather permitting, this weekend is the time to unleash the mirkin.

Certainly! We all know that she deserves it.  That said, ignorance still thrives even among the fan base. People will make cases why it shouldn't matter,  when it does.  She has made a huge impact.  What we know as fans is different to what is perceived by the general public.