Say Goodbye: Sydney, Australia [Sat Mar 19 / Sun Mar 20, 2016]

groovyguy

Wouldn't you think it'd be better to film a show or shows earlier in the run than right at the end? What happens if there's a technical fault with the equipment or the power gets cut to the stage or there's some force majeure lol. I'd of thought they should record a few shows throughout the run then do the last show or shows too. If all is OK, use the later show, but at least if there's a problem you've got back ups.

Wouldn't you think it'd be better to film a show or shows earlier in the run than right at the end? What happens if there's a technical fault with the equipment or the power gets cut to the stage or there's some force majeure lol. I'd of thought they should record a few shows throughout the run then do the last show or shows too. If all is OK, use the later show, but at least if there's a problem you've got back ups.

That's what happened to RIT and the crap angles they ended up with.

That's what happened to RIT and the crap angles they ended up with.

What we have from the RIT is a raw pro-shot, so we don't actually know what the extra and professional footage looks like... At least it leaked, it's something.

But I couldn't agree more, she should have recorded other shows too, would have been wiser.

That's the plan with 2 shows and then use the best of footage. I doubt there will be anything to that extent. Although this gives me an unsettling feeling of the MDNA Tour. Had she not come out past 11 and people not leave the filming would have been fine.

Madonna Australia (Fan site) is also saying they have known for a while that the Sydney shows will be filmed for the DVD and confirmed it today :) I'm going to the first Sydney show on Saturday and was at the Girly Show they filmed in Sydney for the DVD back then too. Can't wait.

boy/girl

I had never envied someone. You might be the first! :kissy:

Apparently Kylie is still in Sydney...she was spotted again in the Harbour during the week... Oh well 1 more sleep and we will know for sure. tbh it's nice to see a legend like Madonna show love to one of her peers, even more so since Kylie rarely gets any kind of respect from other artists I think It's all about love and respect and some peopl including me want to see 2 artists who basically started out close to the same time and have survived the pop music world come together

MadonnaSaturday 19 March & Sunday 20 March 2016The Madonna Rebel Heart tour comes to Allphones Arena this weekend – and we couldn’t be more excited! We’re expecting both shows to finish late in the evening – highly likely to be after midnight.Additional train services are operating after the concert, departing from Sydney Olympic Park between midnight and 02:00 to get you home. Western services depart approximately every 20 minutes and City bound trains depart every 15 minutes. Please keep this in mind and carefully consider your choice of transport to Allphones Arena for either performance. Click here for more information.Another consideration - due to the Easter Show taking place in the precinct, there may be extra traffic and road closures that could affect your trip to the venue.We recommend you to take public transport. If you must drive, please prebook your parking through Sydney Olympic Park to guarantee a spot.EVENT TIMES*Box Office - 5:30pm*External Doors - 6:00pm*DJ Mary Mac - 8:00pm*Madonna - 9:00pm**All event times are subject to changeOur house DJ will be performing at the Canadian Club Bar in the Grand Foyer from 6:00pm.

It makes me sad that we've come to the last two shows. It was so much fun following the tour through this forum andere all it's rebel heart fans. I' m gonne miss this. Thank you guys andere girls. Let's get Out with aan big bang! Hopefully she does WTG as in missed it onze my own Amsterdam concert.Everybody who's going to the final concerts, have aan blast. 😢

Late trains for Madonna in Sydney

A transport annoucement from All Phones Arena for this weekend's Madonna shows:

"The Madonna Rebel Heart tour comes to Allphones Arena this weekend – and we couldn’t be more excited! We’re expecting both shows to finish late in the evening – highly likely to be after midnight. Additional services are operating after the concert, departing from Olympic Park between midnight and 02:00 to get you home. Western services depart approximately every 20 minutes and City bound trains depart every 15 minutes. Please listen to station announcements for stopping destination" 

Madonna fans at the two Allphones Arena concerts in Sydney will get trains until 2am

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/music/tours/madonna-fans-at-the-two-allphones-arena-concerts-in-sydney-will-get-trains-until-2am/news-story/cfb027e3ebf5e635e846e43e6dcbd059?from=public_rss&utm_content=entertainment&utm_campaign=socialflow&utm_source=twitter&utm_term=entertainment&utm_medium=banner

THE good news for Madonna’s Sydney fans this weekend is the trains to Olympic Park will be running until 2am.

For all late-night train details for Sydney: http://www.transportnsw.info/