Say Goodbye: Sydney, Australia [Sat Mar 19 / Sun Mar 20, 2016]

groovyguy

Such an amazing show, right on the catwalk.  So close I could touch her.  Sydney really did put on a great show for her.  Never been to a concert in syd before where every person was on their feet the whole time screaming all the words to the songs old and new.  She would be a happy girl.  She did the medly, replaced Who's that girl with Take a bow and did Like a prayer in the song change section

Important information regarding the final show of the Rebel Heart Tour tonight. Filming for the DVD will also continue tonight (Matt)

Posted Image
‎Allphones Arena‎ to Madonna (19 March & 20 March)
Madonna Show Update

SYDNEY; Sunday 20th March

Tonight is the final performance of the 'Rebel Heart Tour’ - the proceedings will commence with the Support Act (DJ MARY MAC) at 8:30pm.

We anticipate that MADONNA'S performance will commence at approximately 10:00pm.

Any additional updates regarding event times will be posted on the Live Nation Australia and Allphones Arena Facebook and Twitter pages.

Thank you.

[*]madonnaThis is the full arena in Brisbane that i performed at 2 nights in a row. The shady women hating Daily Mail Need to get there facts straight. Next time@take a photo when the show starts. Knowledge is Power not lying. â¤#rebelheartour

ttps://www.instagram.com/p/BDJFkjlmESr/

Madonna has slammed reports speculation that her Rebel Heart Tour show wasn't sold out. Well done Madonna! Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Hopefully she will redo a few lines of Hanky Panky tomorrow!  

(From the beginning of the tour, I always thought this song would've been 1000x better in this section instead of  Material Girl)

The 'spanking' moment was hilarious and it was great to finally see her performing it (12 years after the RIT)

I WANT this 'performance' on the DVD!!!   >.<

But she already did Hanky Panky twice in the flapper girl costume/cabaret segment so that would have been yet another rehash like Burning Up or La Isla Bonita...