Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I can really see a narrative coming together; tour begins, her relationship with Rocco goes sour, custody battles ensue, Tears of a Clown, tour ends and the two are reunited, family trip to Africa and to Cuba, culminating in the joint celebration of Rocco's and her birthday. It could easily make for an 8-episode-season a la "I Am Cait," throw in some tour footage, and release the tour DVD half-way through the season--TV show will promote the tour DVD, and the tour DVD will promote the TV show. 

She literally said in the Anderson Cooper Show back in 2012 that she would NEVER do anything like Truth or Dare again, having a camera following her 24/7.

About the DVD/Bluray, it would be AMAZING if she release it like Kylie's White Diamond DVD, 1 disc with the live concert and another disc with documentary with Tears of a Clown and whatever is that she is filming now.

NO please, a TV show is the worst possible scenario!

It would really mean something in terms of people perception about her career for me...

Really hope this was a fake rumour at the time and an unfounded fan speculation today.

Sorry, but it would really disappoint me.  

hasn't that already happened with instagram tho? The constant TMI and the controversies without context. Especially back in 2014, totally changed people's perceptions in a negative way. At least a TV show or documentary, if done as tastefully as we know she can do it, would give us more context to what she says, believes in and does. It could be a good thing to cast her in a fresh light.

We shouldn't speculate anymore because as usual it will end up being nothing. lol But I would be here for a documentary, episodic or movie-style, that shows a year of her life. Without showing boring shit like her in her bathroom taking selfies of course. There's no reason to assume it would be anything like the kardashians.

It would also be great if it was on a place like Netflix instead of TV, so people wouldn't be talking crap about viewing figures and relevancy and shit, and we could just enjoy it without keeping track of numbers. Not that i'm saying she would flop, but the media would be ready to twist things into that direction.

NO please, a TV show is the worst possible scenario!

It would really mean something in terms of people perception about her career for me...

Really hope this was a fake rumour at the time and an unfounded fan speculation today.

Sorry, but it would really disappoint me.

+1. To me Madonna has always been like an untouchable level of pop star because we never really got to see her any other way really.

Even in Truth or Dare which was like scripted reality we still saw her as a total professional offstage and in control of every aspect of her career. This is one of the downfalls off things like Instagram and this upcoming LOVE Issue we see her without the glitz and glam it's just kinda of odd for me to see her like that.

I know i've said this before but I'm convinced we are getting a documentary of her life after a big world tour it made headlines all around the world due to the Rocco issues and and it's going to incorp songs from the tour, I think it will follow her humanatarian work and her birthday for people to see Madonna the person not the Megastar

I know i've said this before but I'm convinced we are getting a documentary of her life after a big world tour it made headlines all around the world due to the Rocco issues and and it's going to incorp songs from the tour, I think it will follow her humanatarian work and her birthday for people to see Madonna the person not the Megastar

why tape two identical shows in Sydney to release a documentary about her vacation after her tour. Those pro shots videos of her vacation look pro shots and I doubt she would be sharing them if they were part of a tour film. Is it not possible it is a part of some other project?

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic