Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess she's calling it film because it's not going to be released on DVD only... It's going to be released in Blu-Ray too, so she can't refer to it as DVD or Blu ray only... 

I also think the editing part must be finished or nearly finished as it's been almost 6 months since the tour ended. She said two more months simply because it'll be much easier to sell by the end of the year, with Christmas and all. Remember a part of Candy Shop was featured on the editing company website a while ago and it said it was in post-production phase.

She and her team obviously don't need 8 months to edit and finish a DVD/Blu-ray. Other artists have been doing it in under 1 month, so... It must be pretty close to being ready, it's just a matter of financial interests.

Her team needs as much time as possible to edit the show. And if they're still working on it it gives me hope that it will be good. 

I'm hoping for that to happen as well. But we all know time isn't equal to quality... They could have released it by now; it's obviously a matter of $$$$, which I'm not against to.

I'm hoping for that to happen as well. But we all know time isn't equal to quality... They could have released it by now; it's obviously a matter of $$$$, which I'm not against to.

Time can't hurt tho, maybe one day they wake up to the realisation MDNA Tour was riddled with problems and then go back and check that RHT is safe. Hopefully they listen to fans. Then again some fans would eat a turd if it came with Madonna's name on it.  :thinker:

Time can't hurt tho, maybe one day they wake up to the realisation MDNA Tour was riddled with problems and then go back and check that RHT is safe. Hopefully they listen to fans. Then again some fans would eat a turd if it came with Madonna's name on it.  :thinker:

I really hope that's the case :)

By the looks of things, if that image is anything to go by, we might get footage from other shows not just the Sydney ones.

Could be just a random picture by the looks of the quality

yeah that seems like a random picture

If she's still keeping to the idea of a 'Sydney show', then it would be random since she only took the dress of in Europe.

I hope we get a non dress performance. It was pretty hideous. She can leave out the medley too. More time for all the request songs:

Take a Bow/Ghosttown/Open Your Heart/Who's that Girl/ Rebel Rebel. 

If she's still keeping to the idea of a 'Sydney show', then it would be random since she only took the dress of in Europe.

Tbh the DVD should just be Sydney and other songs/locations can be extras. 

This. But typical fan mentality:

'I hate the MDNA World Tour switching to different shots from different shows'.

'For the Rebel Heart Tour I want all the bonus songs and a montage of all the Unapologetic bitches'.

I don't think she's cutting any song off the final production, but we might get some non-Sydney performances as extras if we are lucky

It would be perfect to have these as extras:

Who's That Girl

Ghosttown

Crazy For You

Take a Bow

The other ones were not so special  :Madonna037:

But once again, this is just fan dreaming. I doubt it's gonna happen  :Madonna041:

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic