MUST-SEE 'Erotica' music video

w2704

Hi,I wanted to share with you with my music video to Confessions Tour's version of 'Erotica'. I have spend a lot of time during last few weeks putting it all together and I think that many of the Madonna's fans would love it. Here is the link: www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku2jrGTW7yUI hope you will like it as much as I liked the first Madonna's concert I have ever been to (last year's Rebel Heart Tour in Prague),W.

Hi,I wanted to share with you with my music video to Confessions Tour's version of 'Erotica'. I have spend a lot of time during last few weeks putting it all together and I think that many of the Madonna's fans would love it. Here is the link: www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku2jrGTW7yU 
I hope you will like it as much as I liked the first Madonna's concert I have ever been to (last year's Rebel Heart Tour in Prague),

Wojtek

Hi,I wanted to share with you with my music video to Confessions Tour's version of 'Erotica'. I have spend a lot of time during last few weeks putting it all together and I think that many of the Madonna's fans would love it. Here is the link: www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku2jrGTW7yU 
I hope you will like it as much as I liked the first Madonna's concert I have ever been to (last year's Rebel Heart Tour in Prague),

Wojtek

wow.. I usually meh~ for "must see fan made  video" because many of them are not that good but this is really great! 

Wow great job and thanks for sharing this!

:kissy:  :heart:  :worship:  :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi,I wanted to share with you with my music video to Confessions Tour's version of 'Erotica'. I have spend a lot of time during last few weeks putting it all together and I think that many of the Madonna's fans would love it. Here is the link: www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku2jrGTW7yUI hope you will like it as much as I liked the first Madonna's concert I have ever been to (last year's Rebel Heart Tour in Prague),W.

Excellent work! Very well done / great detail!

• 2 weeks later...