Tears of a Clown Special, Melbourne [Thur March 10th 2016]

Stupid and selfish

Posted Image

if it's supposed to be a gift then why has it been recorded for future release as an inclusion on the main tour dvd??

Granted I only just saw on Instagram the filming notice (I didn't see any part of it being on the main tour DVD). But still, I can have my opinion and people should learn that others can have one. Posted Image

I hope the show is only for Melbourne. As she said, it's a gift for her Australian fans. That's how it should stay.

There are many places in the world who have never been granted with a Madonna tour. What about Africa, South Africa for instance?

So many of us have been travelling and spending so much money to see Madonna. For me, as an Italian, Turin was even more expensive than going to London.

It's a gift anyway, it's a first ever and it's never been done before!

Sad that being a Platinum Member doesn't mean that you're going to get special seats...

The positive thing is that M is concentrating on music and doing unpredicatable things this time!