Madonna Live in Miami December 2, 2016

Future Lover

What makes you feel she'll repeat the same formula? Maybe a couple of obscure tracks but c'mon we're talking about overly priced tickets here... It will all be full of celebrities and businessmen. 

I'm guessing based on the picture they are using for the ticket info. If it's the same show with minor changes, it's only for those who know her albums very well. But if it's a different setlist with famous songs in live/acoustic arrangement, then it's also for the true fans since it would be a new experience... So I don't see any scenario when this show is ONLY aimed at celebrities and businessmen.

Lol you think she'll do 15 songs for non fans. 😂😂😂😭

I think more along the lines of 4-5 acoustic songs maybe from that setlist and that's it. After all she's already doing a cocktail reception with them that's more than she probably even wants to do.

Knowing her she'll wear the clown outfit and grills during the reception.

• 1 month later...

From the official announcement, I think it'll be at least almost the full, if not complete Tears of a Clown show. It's very misleading & a huge misrepresentation for them to announce TOAC live performance if she's doing only a couple of songs. 

In the TOAC gig in Australia, she talked a lot in between songs, with an attempt at stand up comedy.

But this being a benefit show to raise funds for Malawi, I'm sure the focus is on building awareness of the Raising Malawi project through songs & art. With the MC James Corden & special appearances by Chris Rock, Sean Penn & Ariana Grande, I doubt she'll be doing much stand up comedy. I can see Sean Penn talking about the project, Chris Rock giving some comic relief plus joint performance(s) of M & Ariana Grande.

http://www.madonna.com/news/title/join-madonna-in-miami--support-raising-malawi

Profits from the event, which includes an art auction and Tears Of A Clown live performance, will be used to fill the hospital with equipment, surgeons, medical personnel and to create and endowment for the years to come.

• 3 weeks later...

See? What i always thought and said:

"

Unfortunately, we at DrownedMadonna.com heard that there are NO plans for a streaming of the event. Madonna wants it to be really a fundraiser and exclusive.

We have been told that there will be a cocktail party at 8PM. That is also when photos with Madonna are going to happen.

After cocktails, guests will be seated at their tables, where food will be served and more booze will flow.

We learnt that the event starts at 9PM. As you may know, James Corden will serve as master of ceremonies, and the evening will feature appearances by Chris Rock, Ariana Grande, Sean Penn and others.

There will be a Live Auction of important works of art and unique experiences. Like a real fundraiser event indeed.

Then guests will be treated to thrilling a concert by Madonna. We at DrownedMadonna.com have been told that Madonna will be giving guests a full performance that will last about 1 hour or something. It will be along the lines of her Tears of a Clown show in Australia.

As you know, the goal of this intimate and exclusive event is to raise enough funds to expand the Queen Elizabeth Pediatric Hospital in Malawi to double the number of life-saving surgeries it can offer to children needing treatment. In a country with only three pediatric surgeons and 50% of the population under 15 years old, this new facility could make a significant difference in the lives of Malawian children."

It was SO OBVIOUS she wouldn't be repeating the same again. More than 2 hours again? C'mon... In this hour-or-so she'll do like 4 or 5 songs and lots of talking. That's it.