Madonna Live in Miami December 2, 2016

Future Lover

Looks like it will be a different set list from the 1st TOAC. Maybe the set list this time reflects her sentiment & angst regarding the election?! More political than personal?

When Trump got elected, I did think to myself not long after: "I wonder if she'll (M) do an American Life-esque album for her next album..........?"

8 pm - Cocktail Party + photos with Madonna

9 pm - Event begins. James Corden is the MC. The evening will feature appearances by Chris Rock, Ariana Grande, Sean Penn & others. Madonna will perform TOAC show that will last approximately 1 hour much like her TOAC show in Australia.

http://www.drownedmadonna.com/2016/11/23/exclusive-news-madonnas-eventconcert-miami/

Thanks, @@groovyguy! ðŸ‘🌟

New Time schedule posted by DM

More info about Madonna’s concert/event in Miami

http://www.drownedmadonna.com/2016/12/02/exclusive-info-madonnas-concertevent-miami/

The number of lucky guest to attend the show tonight only 492. Yes, just 492! That’s a really intimate event.

8:00PM - VIP Cocktail Reception and Photos. Only about 100 people will take part.

9:00PM General Cocktail Reception for all 492 people 

10:00PM Dinner begins.

10:15PM First half of the Live Auction is set to start. It will be opened by Speeches.

11:15PM The second half of the Live Auction will start 

00:15AM If everything is on time, Madonna will start her concert for 492 lucky guests. As previously revealed, her performance will last about one hour. The show is planned to end at 01:15AM.

01:30AM After party only for 120 people. It will take place at Faena Penthouse and it will end around 04:00AM.

She sounds great here! I much prefer her performances of the less-energetic songs as she focuses more on the singing and less on a dance routine.

I seriously hope the show gets filmed in some way and makes its way to the rest of tge world and not just the people in that room.

I just died a little with that rehearsal clip. Oh My Gooood!!!!!! She is amazing. So her show will be at 6:15 AM spanish time... mmmm, so when i wake up like one hour after hopefully we had the full show in HD hahahahaha j/k a LQ periscope will do fine XDDD

Really hope that someone gets to periscope  or FB Live Stream or at least record the show. 

Am worried that security might be really tight as M wants this to be exclusive + pple pay $5000 for the event so they might not allow any one to stream or record it.

Really hope that someone gets to periscope or FB Live Stream or at least record the show.

Am worried that security might be really tight as M wants this to be exclusive + pple pay $5000 for the event so they might not allow any one to stream or record it.

I know, right.

I don't understand why she doesn't have all these sort of things professionally recorded and then stream them via her website or something?

Even if she charged just £1/$1 per stream she'd rake some serious money in which, for this show at least, she could use towards her raising Malawi charity...

Stevo & Frank, I agree with you both & I, like almost everyone else here, am willing to pay to watch the show.

That said, we did  get some nice phone cam recording when she appeared at  Sean's benefit show. So I'm confident that we will get some phone recording somehow.