Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

This?

I know you’d like it if I stayed home and cried.

But that ain’t gonna happen, here’s the reason why:

When we did it, I’ll admit it, wasn’t satisfied.

I’m popping bottles that you can’t even afford.

I’m throwing parties and you won’t get in the door.

You know you never really know how much your bullshit cost me, but fuck you.

It almost killed me but I’m better off alone.

Chorus:

You know you never really knew how much you loved me til you lost me, did you?

I assume she is working with Mike Dean (worked on albums of Kanye West), judging by Instagram pic.

https://twitter.com/therealmikedean/status/544276301033390080

Last week with @madonna in the studio. #epic making #hits

I actually think that Madonna and her team had to do SOMETHING when the leaks happened. a lot of people heard the songs (demos or not) and enjoyed them but were left with nothing but rage from M and her crew. They had to react in some other way as in the future the songs (at least the leaked ones) will not be a big surprise.... they had to make some kind of pre-single, pre-announcement, pre....something. I mean If I was at a party and took pictures.... some saw them and liked them.... and I (for some reason) do not post them anywhere.... who's gonna be interested later? Ok...ok... I am a huge fan too. And many people will be interested (including me) but they had to do something a bit differently.

The only think I keep thinking in regards to the leaks is....it keeps happening.  project after project.  I would imagine if she were so concerned about it more steps would be taken to secure the material.   I hope she at least is feeling somewhat good about the overwhelmingly positive response to Rebel Heart.  But as far as the hacked photos from her private FB (or wherever...those party pics & her at the stove) thats just downright creepy as f*ck that someone went in & snatched those.  she looks fabulous though.

I keep having a little faith that will be a double album, or something like that. They have so many demos, so many songs... its impossible to believe for me, after all announced producers and collaborators the album will contain just 14 or 18 songs.

I think they have the mentality of Music - every track to be golden, possible singles. As far as I knew her vocals were done being recorded last month. I'm wondering if Mike Dean is acting as executive producer and just wrapping things up.