Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

No! When I say NEW, I mean brand new, never heard before. You JUST asked me how many songs she recorded along with Ghosttown, and now you're claiming one more new song...Did I say anything about re-recorded? No.The vocals from the demos are the same vocals she used for the 5 released songs. They only thing added was the few lyrics to Living For Love!

I wasn't really asking you know..... but it's all good, and also quite irrelevant honestly as everything will be revealed to the public in a matter of weeks. 

Pre-order all the Rebel Heart formats through Best Buy now #rebelheart

Available for pre-order:

-Regular CD $13.99 602547211682

-Edited CD $12.99 602547211705

-Deluxe CD $16.99 602547202130

-Deluxe Edition Vinyl $32.99 602547211699

All scheduled for release on March 10

Rolling Stone drew up a positive review about Madonna‘s Unapologetic Bitch. 
Bitch, she's Madonna. The queen of queens has given a taste of her upcoming album, Rebel Heart, with a few songs dropped in advance after an early leak of unfinished versions. And the girl's in a feisty mood these days – Madonna writing herself a theme song called "Unapologetic Bitch" is like Springsteen doing one called "Jersey Guy Who Sweats a Lot." These new songs range from the Nicki Minaj collabo "Bitch I'm Madonna" to the gospel-house pieties of "Living for Love" to the Yeezus-style industrial Kanye grind "Illuminati." But "Unapologetic Bitch" is the standout: a breakup rant over a Diplo-produced dancehall groove, with Madonna shooting a few poison arrows into the heart of some dude who's done her wrong.

wow i've been thinking to ask about shitty auto tune on a rather nice track ghostown.

did they remove shitty auto tune all together?

The songs have been remastered on US iTunes. The biggest difference is the autotune being fixed in Ghosttown but there are all sorts of differences. The songs sound so much better.