Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

so 9 feb we get hold tight and joan of arc officialy?im a big fan of joan of arc my fav songs of the albumi hope they dont spoil my fav songthe only song i love till now that change is devils pray

From what I've read Joan of Arc and Rebel Heart and then I heard Joan of Arc and Hold Tight so it seems that you'll get it!

That's how singles are released in the UK. They release them to radio, release the video and then when all these things are about to peak, they release on iTunes to get peak sales. This is why usually songs last about a week or two at the most at #1 in the UK, our charts are so much faster moving than the US.

That Madonna logo is so wrong for this album. It doesn't match with the rest of the design... its very secret project.

Hell, at this point of her career I dont even think her name has to be stamped on the artwork for ppl to recognize its hers, which essentially is why I love the latest 3 album covers a lot.