Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

what was wrong with addicted vocals? did you gave her idea to rerecord? if you did consider yourself spanked like a lot. :)

i haven't heard Madonna sing better in recent years.

Addicted is special to me because of beautiful electo-guitar shit as well how she sings. 3 different takes on "And I don;t know what it is"…part, and even Abba-ish part is awesome and those low tones on verses are wow."I'm in love with love" and Addicted and I'm a Siren vocals are one of the greatest and Swim too.

only thing kind of feels like forced is that EDM parts and " I'm addicted,  I'm addicted" part. If anything would be great to be gone is that :)))

Hopefully it will be great track, and having 2 version of addicted, Oh My lucifer I am so happy.

Thank you all for the nice news. The day I sow Scars and Addicted are not on the iTunes list, I literally wanted to eat my keyboard. please note i do not have keyboard.it is hard to explain.

ok.purrr.

Which "Abba-ish part" are you referring to?

what was wrong with addicted vocals? did you gave her idea to rerecord? if you did consider yourself spanked like a lot. :)i haven't heard Madonna sing better in recent years.Addicted is special to me because of beautiful electo-guitar shit as well how she sings. 3 different takes on "And I don;t know what it is"…part, and even Abba-ish part is awesome and those low tones on verses are wow."I'm in love with love" and Addicted and I'm a Siren vocals are one of the greatest and Swim too.only thing kind of feels like forced is that EDM parts and " I'm addicted, I'm addicted" part. If anything would be great to be gone is that :)))Hopefully it will be great track, and having 2 version of addicted, Oh My lucifer I am so happy.Thank you all for the nice news. The day I sow Scars and Addicted are not on the iTunes list, I literally wanted to eat my keyboard. please note i do not have keyboard.it is hard to explain.ok.purrr.

...I'm a Siren?

guitars in the beginning yes, but vocally in that part i mentioned (1:09 - like layered vocoderish voice) reminds me a bit. anyways all of these are subjective things :) song rocks, and this album with Gwen Stefani's band will be excellent.

I can hear the abba part at the beggining.. the guitars remind me gimme gimme gimme.

maybe im just crazy :Madonna007: