Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

Not at all, lol.. At least not in my experience. Wowhds CDs are *often* sourced from Malaysia as well, which is why they tend to be quite cheap (although quality is not inferior)

The cover art is also not updated across all editions. Hmmm. And wth is Polydor doing with Madonna's releases as it says on there? Hmmm.Ugh the stress. Cant M and her team lay out the detailed release schedule already?

Not at all, lol.. At least not in my experience. Wowhds CDs are *often* sourced from Malaysia as well, which is why they tend to be quite cheap (although quality is not inferior)

Really? I didn't know that. I've ordered a few cd's and have had good experiences. Hopefully I don't run into any funny business.

The cover art is also not updated across all editions. Hmmm. And wth is Polydor doing with Madonna's releases as it says on there? Hmmm.Ugh the stress. Cant M and her team lay out the detailed release schedule already?

Ummm.... Polydor is owned by Universal Music. If they had no involvement with an artist on their label why would they also be running the rebelheartyourself.com contest?

Really? I didn't know that. I've ordered a few cd's and have had good experiences. Hopefully I don't run into any funny business.

Oh I haven't had bad experiences per se, but when there are various versions of an album you need to be careful with wowhd because they don't really update track lists or correct mistakes in them...and with all the confusion surrounding the s delux track list I wouldn't use wowhd as a reference.

Guys, I've just got the 3 new tracks from the iTunes store BUT I still have a question, am I being charged for downloading them? It said they cost one dollar and something and now the preorder it's just a bit over 3 dollars... I don't understand :suffer:

Yes, you only paid for the first 6 tracks when they were released in December.  Now you pay for 3 more of them.  Then when the rest of the album is released in March, the $3 left is what you pay for the other 10 songs. :)