Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

I thought that Standard edition was clean and that Deluxe and Super Deluxe were explicit.Anyway, I don't see why you all seem to be so excited at the idea of buying the same record 10 times.I got my iTunes files and ordered the Deluxe vinyl, I don't think she needs more money from me on this release.I got FNAC vouchers, I might spend them on the boxset if it's worth it.

I've seen the clean as an option on some sites so I'm assuming it's being released. I think it'll just have censored tracks rather than omitted ones.I usually get the edition that has the most tracks or I'll get the ones with the ones I like (I have 2 editions of Music in my car so I can get American Pie, What It Feels Like For A Girl (Above & Beyond Remix))

For you guys living in the US, will the US version be the same thing as the Cd Walmart will be selling? Cause I'm thinking that could be another edition too lol!

Walmart never sells anything but a clean and that's it.  :lol:

Target maybe but I would think we'd have heard by now.  They're usually good at doing advance promo for upcoming release exclusives.

For USA and other country people who want the Super Deluxe without the LFL remixes and with Queen and the other songs. Can order here!http://www.wowhd.us/CD/madonna-rebel-heart-super-deluxe-edition/dp/40812455/69449641

With all the great songs she has recorded for this album, I don't see the point of putting 2 remixes 

Japan edition: this is what http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/UICS-9148 sayes:

Rebel Heart (Super Deluxe) [Limited Edition]Madonna

Super deluxe edition of "Rebel Heart" release from Madonna. Produced by herself, Diplo, Kanye West, Billboard, DJ Dahi and Blood Diamond and more. This edition additionally comes with a bonus disc with six tracks total, including unreleased tracks and remix ones (subject to change). Deluxe digipak.

Japan edition: this is what http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/UICS-9148 sayes: Rebel Heart (Super Deluxe) [Limited Edition]MadonnaSuper deluxe edition of "Rebel Heart" release from Madonna. Produced by herself, Diplo, Kanye West, Billboard, DJ Dahi and Blood Diamond and more. This edition additionally comes with a bonus disc with six tracks total, including unreleased tracks and remix ones (subject to change). Deluxe digipak.

I kinda hesitated on re-ordering the Super Deluxe, I'm not sure if they mean the 4 tracks and 2 Living For Love Remixes. We also don't know the Japan deluxe bonus track so I'd rather save money than waste it on a remix or something.

I kinda hesitated on re-ordering the Super Deluxe, I'm not sure if they mean the 4 tracks and 2 Living For Love Remixes. We also don't know the Japan deluxe bonus track so I'd rather save money than waste it on a remix or something.

I was just adding my 2 cent, I did not want to tell people to re-order this edition.

I'm waiting, too :)

Has anyone noticed how few pics they've used to promote this era? Will it be like MDNA again? I mean, for that promo they used around 10 images including the ones used in the CD/digital booklet and months after we realised there were dozens of outtakes that didn't even deserve to be kept in the vault. I think the stealing-selling-trading-leaking thing is also their fault for not using better promotion strategies.

Well, maybe, but at the same time, when was the last time we got three editions of an album of hers...?? (Music, I think...)

I count Music had 5 - standard, international, Mexican, Japan/Australia, tour edition.Confessions On A Dance Floor - standard, limited, JapanMDNA - standard (edited, explicit), deluxe (standard, explicit), Japan deluxe edition

I count Music had 5 - standard, international, Mexican, Japan/Australia, tour edition.Confessions On A Dance Floor - standard, limited, JapanMDNA - standard (edited, explicit), deluxe (standard, explicit), Japan deluxe edition

Off topic: By Mexican edition do you mean the version with "Lo que siente la mujer" and the Above and beyond mix of WIFLFAG? Because that was the second Latinamerican edition, released in Argentina, Colombia, Mexico and Chile (not a Mexico exclusive).

Has anyone noticed how few pics they've used to promote this era? Will it be like MDNA again? I mean, for that promo they used around 10 images including the ones used in the CD/digital booklet and months after we realised there were dozens of outtakes that didn't even deserve to be kept in the vault. I think the stealing-selling-trading-leaking thing is also their fault for not using better promotion strategies.

Well, I guess the booklets will be different on each edition - I hope anyways.

As for the stealing-selling-trading-leaking (why does that remind me of the Spice Girls's Who do you think you are ?) being their fault for not using better promotion strategies... as we've seen, there's also been tons of unused Herb Ritts photos from, for example, the Immaculate Collection, and we can't say this CD was poorly promoted...

and Music had the 4 or 5 different-colour covers for the deluxe edition, with No bonus tracks.