Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

i wonder how the are going to make bitch im madonna on the clean version?are they going to peep the bitch word out of it???i really dont understand this clean version reallyhow did they do it with eroticaalbum before???i never heard the clean version of that one

I think it's going to be just 'I'm Madonna'

Do you guys think she recorded some new vocal takes to use insted of the swearing? I doubt it but it would sound strange to hear "Cut me down the middle, -silence- a little"  :Madonna047:

Or maybe they just put some bips, or slam doors: Bip Bip Bip a little / Slam Slam Slam a little. And they gonna sell it like: Clean version Bip edition, and Clean version Slam edition, in order to get more money hahahaha! Just kidding  :lol:

Where is the official info? We are getting pretty close to the release and I am still hearing "this is rumoured, this is supposed to happen." How are people supposed to pre order it when they don't even know what they are pre ordering. And where is the pre order on her OFFICIAL STORE?

we must wait for other official infos from M and her team

anyway I really hope that she will release Queen :'(

Dios mio, she's really making us work for it, eh.. all these versions; so confusing. The Japanese super deluxe still seems to be the most bang for ur buck (even if it's just an extra remix), so I'll get that along with the supposed German saturn/mediamarkt version with autotune baby, if Queen is truly lost.

Madonna on Using 'Bitch' in Her Songs: 'The Word Police Can F--k Off'
Madonna has never been one to sit idly by while critics tsk-tsk her. So when Billboard spoke with the pop icon for an upcoming Q&A (in the issue out Friday, Feb. 13), Madge had a blunt response for those who think the word bitch -- which she uses in not one but two Rebel Heart song titles -- should be banned.

"I think that's bullshit. The word police can f--- off," the singer -- who performed "Living for Love" at the Grammys on Feb. 8 -- tells Billboard. "I don't want to be policed! I'm not interested in political correctness."

In Madonna's eyes, the use of the word is all about context. "If I say to you, 'I'm a badass bitch,' I'm owning myself, I'm saying, 'I'm strong, I'm tough, and don't mess with me.' If I say, 'Why are you being such a bitch to me?,' well, that means something else."

When pressed on the issue and asked about the way language can reflect power dynamics and oppression, Madonna says conflating language with action is misleading.

"Language, and the use of language, is different than one human physically abusing somebody or bullying somebody, or killing somebody because of the color of their skin or their sexual preference or their religious beliefs," Madonna says. "I don't think the two should get mixed up."

Read the full Madonna Q&A on Friday, Feb. 13.