Lower Bowl Seating
US $45.50 - US $360.50
US $45.50 Ticket + US $10.05 Fees = US $55.55
US $360.50 Ticket + US $55.05 Fees = US $415.55

Floor Seating
US $175.50 - US $360.50
US $175.50 Ticket + US $27.45 Fees = US $202.95
US $360.50 Ticket + US $55.05 Fees = US $415.55

I'm not sure if the $360 for upper bowl and mid bowl seating is true.  Those might cap at $175.50.  For mid bowl and lower bowl, under $175.50 probably doesn't exist unless it's obstructed or partially obstructed view seating next to the stage.  Floor is generally all $360 unless it's some far-flung corner in the back that hasn't been put on sale yet.  For lower bowl, if there is $175.50 it's probably in the upper tiers of rows in the less desirable sections, but mostly the lower bowl is $360.

Madison Square Garden is the same, except their fees are lower, so this is the range they give:
US $45.00 - US $360.00
US $45.00 Ticket + US $13.95 Fees = US $58.95
US $360.00 Ticket + US $40.15 Fees = US $400.15

Thank you very much, stfan97! I've never attend a show in an arena, which is the best section to be, aside the floor? :D

Thank you very much, stfan97! I've never attend a show in an arena, which is the best section to be, aside the floor? :D

I also like level 100's (lower bowl) facing the tip of the heart or the stage from the side, which gives you a good view of the whole show.  But really in an arena show, it's hard to go wrong.  The sound will be great everywhere and you'll have a decent view even from the upper levels, so I wouldn't worry too much.  There's no need to go crazy, so get what you can afford, and just try to make sure you aren't in a seat with an obstructed view or too far to the side of the stage so you can't see much.  It will be a memorable experience either way.  Good luck!  :)

Can someone please explain in simple terms the difference between 'Legacy tickets' and 'Live Pass' tickets...and then the difference between ICON pre-sale and VIP packages (I have purchased a Live Pass and would love to buy a good seat close to the stage, are these Hot Tickets or are you able to just purchase the £175 tickets without the merchadise and early entry added?) . Also whether ALL tickets for the London, UK show will be available at 10am...I've read that if you paid just for a Live Pass then you have to wait until 11am to purchase. My poor dyslexic brain is in overload at all the titles, types and rules etc...and between this and trying to remember new lyrics as I play the new album...well, the Madonna part of my brain isn't coping well either :)

Prices from Barcelona with no management fees:

- PL1 seated = 195 €

- PL2 seated = 125€

- PL3 seated = 95€

- Floor ticket = 95€

- PL4 seated = 75€

- PL5 seated = 45€

- PL1 PREMIUM GOLDEN TICKET = 320€

- Seat from category PL1

- Parking (1 for each 2 tickets)

- Entry by red carpet

- Cocktail snack in golden room

- Free drinks

- Official Premium Party with Dj Set & Paparazzi experience

- Commemorative gift of the tour

- PL1 HOT TICKET = 300€

- Seat from category PL1

- Immediate access by door 5 (No queuing)

- Commemorative gift of the tour

- Unique accreditation of the tour

- FLOOR TICKET EARLY ENTRY = 220€

- Ticket for the floor

- Entry 30 minutes before 

- Commemorative gift of the tour

- Unique accreditation of the tour

- Staff 

- FLOOR TICKET VIP PRE-PARTY = 185€

- Ticket for the floor

- Immediate access by door 5 (No queuing)

- Entry by red carpet with cocktail & snacks

- Official preshow Madonna Rebel Heart Party

- Official Premium Party with Dj Set & Paparazzi experience

- Unique accreditation of the tour

Can someone please explain in simple terms the difference between 'Legacy tickets' and 'Live Pass' tickets...and then the difference between ICON pre-sale and VIP packages (I have purchased a Live Pass and would love to buy a good seat close to the stage, are these Hot Tickets or are you able to just purchase the £175 tickets without the merchadise and early entry added?) . Also whether ALL tickets for the London, UK show will be available at 10am...I've read that if you paid just for a Live Pass then you have to wait until 11am to purchase. My poor dyslexic brain is in overload at all the titles, types and rules etc...and between this and trying to remember new lyrics as I play the new album...well, the Madonna part of my brain isn't coping well either :)

I would also love an answer to the questions posed above...

Also I have heard that more London shows will be announced, including December 12. This date would suit me much better than the date currently announced (December 1); but how will the pre-sale work for the to-be-announced shows? I don't want to miss out on getting a good seat, so not sure if I should just go ahead tomorrow in the Icon pre-sale for the show on the 1st.

Is there really sold out concerts already? Or they gonna put out more?

At the moment surely Paris.

I found on a website that Paris were three dates too as London. The first is the 09th, the second surely 10th december, but the third I dont know because 11th its friday and three days concert in Madonna is impossible. And later 12th december she´s back in London,

At the moment surely Paris.I found on a website that Paris were three dates too as London. The first is the 09th, the second surely 10th december, but the third I dont know because 11th its friday and three days concert in Madonna is impossible. And later 12th december she´s back in London,

Plus she doesn't do shows on Friday because of the Sabbath.

At the moment surely Paris.

I found on a website that Paris were three dates too as London. The first is the 09th, the second surely 10th december, but the third I dont know because 11th its friday and three days concert in Madonna is impossible. And later 12th december she´s back in London,

11th there's a french singer giving a show. So we are sure Madonna won't perform this day. I'm not sure about 10th too, I don't know if the singer who will perform the 11th need a lot of time to build his stage or not.

11th there's a french singer giving a show. So we are sure Madonna won't perform this day. I'm not sure about 10th too, I don't know if the singer who will perform the 11th need a lot of time to build his stage or not.

Well, neither his talent nor his vocal/stage presence skills are enough for such a big arena, so I guess his stage will be a big one, yeah.

http://www.edmontonjournal.com/Frustrated+fans+find+tickets+Madonna+Edmonton+show/10874591/story.html

Frustrated fans can’t find tickets to Madonna’s Edmonton showWill she or won’t she announce a second show in Edmonton?Most tickets to Madonna’s Oct. 11 performance — her very first in Alberta — appeared to sell out in a matter of seconds on Monday morning. “High demand. No matches,†was the message on Ticketmaster almost immediately after the general sale began at 10 a.m. (Only several “platinum†seats, starting at $495 plus service charges, were still available at 1 p.m.)Some fans voiced their disappointment on Twitter.“Did ANYONE in #yeg get Madonna tix thru Ticketmaster?†tweeted Alison McMillan.“Oy. Searching for Madonna #yeg tix on Kijiji is a sad, sad activity,†tweeted Julie Rohr. “I really wish there was a way to stop scalpers. Ridiculous, every time.â€As of Monday morning, StubHub, a resale site, had as many as 889 tickets available to the pop icon’s show. The cheapest: $96.99 (US). The most expensive? $7,545.25 (US).There were at least three Madonna ticket presales last week — for fan club members, Northlands app users and Live Nation’s Facebook followers.After Edmonton, the next stop on her Rebel Heart tour isn’t until Oct. 14 in Vancouver, so she could squeeze in a second Rexall show. Rebel Heart, her 13th album, is out Tuesday.