The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

"News of Madonna" confirm what they know so far :

They said they will reveal more songs on the setlist over the next week. :)

http://www.news-of-madonna.com/La-set-list-du-rebel-heart-tour-ce-que-l-on-sait_a593.html

Incomplete Setlist and not in order !

Iconic (opening) 

... Dress Up you La Isla Bonita 

Who's That Girl 

Rebel Heart 

Vogue 

Holy Water

Living for Love

SEX 

Deeper and Deeper 

Music 

La Vie En Rose 

Candy Shop 

Love Do not Live Here Anymore 

Holiday

Everybody 

Drownedmadonna, madonnatribe, madonnarama have no news

News of madonna has news

:confused:

"News of Madonna" confirm what they know so far :

They said they will reveal more songs on the setlist over the next week. :)

http://www.news-of-madonna.com/La-set-list-du-rebel-heart-tour-ce-que-l-on-sait_a593.html

Incomplete Setlist and not in order !

Iconic (opening) 

... Dress Up you La Isla Bonita 

Who's That Girl 

Rebel Heart 

Vogue 

Holy Water

Living for Love

SEX 

Deeper and Deeper 

Music 

La Vie En Rose 

Candy Shop 

Love Do not Live Here Anymore 

Holiday

Everybody 

This is just # from M's instagram.... easy this way....

Nonono... no way, somebody tell her please: NO WAY!!

I JUST KNOW THAT AROUND CHRISTMAS I'LL ALREADY BE NEEDING SOME NEW MUSIC, PEOPLE!!! 

She wants to make this ... highly requested new movie next year, she can't get also pregnant, she's got to work  :devil:

Sorry, no way for pregnancy this time!

... adoption is good.

Nonono... no way, somebody tell her please: NO WAY!! I JUST KNOW THAT AROUND CHRISTMAS I'LL ALREADY BE NEEDING SOME NEW MUSIC, PEOPLE!!! She wants to make this ... highly requested new movie next year, she can't get also pregnant, she's got to work  :devil: Sorry, no way for pregnancy this time! ... adoption is good.

Ahahahahahah

Nonono... no way, somebody tell her please: NO WAY!!I JUST KNOW THAT AROUND CHRISTMAS I'LL ALREADY BE NEEDING SOME NEW MUSIC, PEOPLE!!! She wants to make this ... highly requested new movie next year, she can't get also pregnant, she's got to work :devil:Sorry, no way for pregnancy this time! ... adoption is good.

Best case scenario we get another Ray of Light album. Worst case scenario we get something like Celine Dion's 'Miracle' album, 'Miracle is a part of a CD-and-book multimedia collection, with Dion's music providing the soundtrack to Geddes' pictorial book celebrating the joy of babies.'😂😂😂😂

Interesting that Biletix (official ticket handler of Live Nation) sent out e-mails asking their customers "If Madonna comes to Turkey, would you attend the concert?" 

You can also vote here: https://tr.surveymonkey.com/r/madonnaanket?j=750737&l=146447_HTML&u=32003328&mid=1301919&jb=0

- I think all the songs mentioned by Madonna will be on the tour. She didn't mention all RH songs.

- Skin Bruno's setlist, maybe not cohesive at some parts, is very close to Madonna's posts. Probably, some concepts and orders have been changed till now.

- If there will be a 60s section, Body Shop and Ray Of Light would fit there.

Latino1. Living for Love

2. Hold Tight3. Deeper & Deeper4. Rebel Heart5. Who's that Girl

6. La Isla Bonita

Chapel of Sin7. S.E.X. (interlude)8. Like A Virgin

9. Holy Water/Vogue10. Inside Out

11. Justify My Love

Joan of Arc/Apocalypse

12. Rescue Me (interlude)13. Iconic (with video intro)14. Illuminati15. Into The Groove

16. HeartBreakCity (with elements of LDLHA)17. Ghosttown (Between the Bars as a video intro, costume change)18. True Blue

The 60s

19. Body Shop (interlude)

20. Devil Pray

21. Ray Of Light

22. Like A Prayer

23. Dress You Up

Encore

24. Bitch I'm Madonna25. Holiday 

- I think all the songs mentioned by Madonna will be on the tour. She didn't mention all RH songs.- Skin Bruno's setlist, maybe not cohesive at some parts, is very close to Madonna's posts. Probably, some concepts and orders have been changed till now.- If there will be a 60s section, Body Shop and Ray Of Light would fit there.Latino1. Living for Love2. Hold Tight3. Deeper & Deeper4. Rebel Heart5. Who's that Girl6. La Isla BonitaChapel of Sin7. S.E.X. (interlude)8. Like A Virgin9. Holy Water/Vogue10. Inside Out11. Justify My LoveJoan of Arc/Apocalypse12. Rescue Me (interlude)13. Iconic (with video intro)14. Illuminati15. Into The Groove16. HeartBreakCity (with elements of LDLHA)17. Ghosttown (Between the Bars as a video intro, costume change)18. True BlueThe 60s 19. Body Shop (interlude)20. Devil Pray21. Ray Of Light22. Like A Prayer23. Dress You UpEncore24. Bitch I'm Madonna25. Holiday

Living for Love is not going to be the opener, dear. It makes no sense, thematically.Ray of Light, Like a Prayer have not been mentioned by M. What makes you think they're in?

Living for Love is not going to be the opener, dear. It makes no sense, thematically.Ray of Light, Like a Prayer have not been mentioned by M. What makes you think they're in?

Reading is essential. I used Instagram posts and Skin Bruno's setlist.

It is all discussion and rumors. There is no official confirmation. And how do you know what is the theme of every section?

LFL as an opener could work and it fits thematically.

She also opened S&S with a song about her vagina. How did that make any sense for the first section and the show in general? LOL