The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

RUMORS :

• [*]
@Madonna will perform in few Asian countries in 2016 - There aren't many Asian dates and there will be no South American dates.. [*]#RebelHeartTour will come to Australia! @Madonna will perform there for almost a month in 4 cities - Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and an East Coast winery show or shows [HANGING ROCK?]. Dates could be announced in early June, possibly on Tuesday, June 9th. [*]The tour is ending in Australia.

RUMORS :

[*]@Madonna will perform in few Asian countries in 2016 - There aren't many Asian dates and there will be no South American dates..

[*]#RebelHeartTour will come to Australia! @Madonna will perform there for almost a month in 4 cities - Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and an East Coast winery show or shows [HANGING ROCK?]. Dates could be announced in early June, possibly on Tuesday, June 9th.

[*]The tour is ending in Australia.

I heard this too

I hope she goes to many countries in Asia

she needs to top the MDNA Tour grossing

I get the idea of visiting places she's never been before and even coming back to cities she hasn't been to in a loooooooong time like Sydney and Tokyo BUT I really don't get the idea of putting her at the top of every single ranking to prove she's the best and better than anyone else out there. She's done so much in her life and you know she's gonna be dead someday. These are times when I only wish she could go in the simplest directions and give us what she really wants to do, in every possible artistic way... Most of the Rebel Heart songs prove she's back in form in the musical aspect though :lord:

I get the idea of visiting places she's never been before and even coming back to cities she hasn't been to in a loooooooong time like Sydney and Tokyo BUT I really don't get the idea of putting her at the top of every single ranking to prove she's the best and better than anyone else out there. She's done so much in her life and you know she's gonna be dead someday.

I just think it's beautiful and an big accomplishment to have 3 tours on the run onto the top 3 female touring. :owy: And she have the best tours so it's comforting to have the attention it deserves

This tour will be more on Confessions level I guess, probably Australia will bring her a lot of money.

I'm hoping it will be more like Confessions.

I will say that it should come as no surprise that I think Madonna can do no wrong tour-wise.  But of all the tours, MDNA was not my favorite.  Yes there are some moments of wow that was great but I enjoy watching S&S and Confessions often.  MDNA for me was ehhh.  But there was a difference... MDNA tour was the only tour I saw once.  I went to more shows for the other tours.  RH tour I am seeing more than once, so hopefully this is good (for me)

Why the big delay in announcement for Australia? When its all set to go in other countries. Can't help but feel like "Here we go again!"

Twitter from LiveNation Australia

[*]

“Additional tour dates for Asia and Australia are expected to be announced soon

Twitter from LiveNation Australia

[*]“Additional tour dates for Asia and Australia are expected to be announced soon

We've been down a similar road with previous tours coming from Madonna and her team though, so until we hear it then it's all just false hope and rumours.

And that was their website, not their Twitter where they mention that. 

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/business/madonna-signs-up-super-shareable-9419216

Madonna signs up for super shareable tech

The American popstar has signed up to use Super-Shareable Content from Modern-English to promote the global online Twitter competition for the Rebel Heart world tour.

Posted Image

Manchester digital technology agency Modern-English have scored a major coup with global superstar Madonna and LiveNation now using their technology. The American popstar has signed up to use their new Super-Shareable Content format to promote the global online Twitter competition for the Rebel Heart world tour.

The competition allows users from various territories around the globe to tweet to enter and win tickets, hotels and flights to see the Madonna show. The campaign is intended to promote the global tour across social channels and grow Twitter followers.

And with the new Super-Shareable tech the promotional site can also be easily embedded within fan sites, news sites and blogs with just a few clicks. Based on Hilton Street in the Northern Quarter, Modern-English is an ad tech agency with a passion for innovation.

In five years they have grown from a start-up based in a business incubator to a leading digital player in the tech industry. They have spent the last eight months developing their latest offering Super-Shareable Content which gives clients a new dimension to their strategies.

Posted Image

Bruce Thomas, managing director of Modern-English said: “Madonna’s team love this approach and she’ll be the first music star in the world to have used this tech. “We’ve moved the content technology game on a step with Super-Shareable.

“I think brand owners and popular sites will soon see that with this tech there is a new way of sharing engaging content with users. “It works to everyone’s advantage and was invented right here in Manchesterâ€

According to the forward-thinking firm, Super-Shareable is a response to the demands of clients who have exhausted the potential of ‘flat’ content. These include ads, images and infographics, and want a way to share more engaging, interactive formats like games, quizzes, competitions and apps.

Super-Shareable allows these richer forms of content to be shared on virtually any website or blog using responsive technology that detects the width of the content site. With Super-Shareable users see relevant content that they can interact without having to divert to far from their original path.

Meanwhile the content site gets an SEO boost of it’s own from every interaction and share. The Madonna competition is now live and utilising Super-Shareable Content.