The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

Just saw U2 setlist in Turin...

Classics are there: Pride, One, Sunday bloody Sunday, With or without you.

That's what normal people expect.

What is important is that M still wants to tour and perform live!

(well, more or less live...) :OML:

No tour is 100% perfect: Blond Ambition? Come on, Cherish makes me laugh! DWT? Please not with Candy perfume girl!

But in all of them some moments are epic and unforgettable.

S&S was the worst maybe, but I was so happy to hear Borderline, and I liked so much She's not me and You must love me.

And I cherish the moment in Cardiff when we all first saw the candy machine... wow... :Madonna041:

.....No tour is 100% perfect: Blond Ambition? Come on, Cherish makes me laugh! DWT? Please not with Candy perfume girl!

But in all of them some moments are epic and unforgettable.

S&S was the worst maybe, but I was so happy to hear Borderline, and I liked so much She's not me and You must love me.....

This right here. Even BAT had that whole Dick Tracy section that no one liked (I've yet to find anyone). Every single tour, and I mean EVERY, has AT LEAST, one solid gold masterpiece S&S, which I'll admit is probably her weakest, had Vogue. RH Tour will have "that moment" as well. Probably several.

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2015/08/04/the-rebel-heart-tour-rumours/

Setlist Rumours] The Rebel Heart Tour Rumours

The show should open with “ICONIC†and close with “Holidayâ€S.E.X., Candy Shop and Illuminati could be Interludes.Hold Tight was rehearsed, but may have been replaced in the final setlist.

La Vie en Rose, Music and True Blue could be part of the Golden/Happy Twenties inspired section

La Isla Bonita, Who’s That Girl and Dress You up could be part of the Frida Kahlo inspired section: 

They don't know shit, all this was previously commented

um im sorry but when we knew that she was singing candy shop on the mdna tour we were all angry af and then we heard it and i dont know about you but that version >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

That's what I'm thinking, we need to wait to have something to say... We know nothing about this tour yet, even all the setlist are fake in my opinion. 

um im sorry but when we knew that she was singing candy shop on the mdna tour we were all angry af and then we heard it and i dont know about you but that version >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You're absolutely right, even if I kept wondering why she didn't use Fever or Physical Attraction for that sequence. They would have fitted so well. But I wasn't in this forum yet so I kept the idea for myself  :wink: 

Interesting..

This is what a fan wrote about it on Madonna Tribe:

"It was Holy Water chorus with heavy drums, and we could hear like "1,2,3" from Madonna (or the choreographer). The song was knocking sooo hard. Then, in place of the "don't you stand there" bridge of the original song, Vogue name-dropping bridge was right after ("Greta Garbo, and Monroe" etc), over Holy Water drums instrumental, with new synth adapted to the melody of Vogue. When the bridge was over, it was Vogue chorus over the Holy Water instrumental, once again with additional synths that suited perfectly Vogue. The whole song felt a little more upbeat than the original ..."