The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

the order seems strange...

When I first saw Confessions setlist I was baffled I mean Music, Erotica, La Isla Bonita, Lucky Star, Hung Up?????? I had no idea how that would ever work. In fact that whole setlist was so odd to me.

MTribe are totally reliable and at least two people on the forum have confirmed they were/are at the venue listening.

Also remember this is all being listened to not seen. No idea what is what at this point and Paolo on MTribe is getting info from Runaway Boy and sharing it.

When I first saw Confessions setlist I was baffled I mean Music, Erotica, La Isla Bonita, Lucky Star, Hung Up?????? I had no idea how that would ever work. In fact that whole setlist was so odd to me.MTribe are totally reliable and at least two people on the forum have confirmed they were/are at the venue listening.Also remember this is all being listened to not seen. No idea what is what at this point and Paolo on MTribe is getting info from Runaway Boy and sharing it.

Still sounds kinda fishy to me.