The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

Because I have seen her do all those god damn 80's songs already.Holiday, Like a Virgin, Dress You Up, La Isla, Burning Up, Vogue, Material Girl, Candy Shop, MusicThey've all had their fair share of tour performances.I don't hate them but she could have changed it up a bit or maybe pay attention to her 90's discography as well.She's skipping LAP, ROL, BS, COADF, AL those happen to be my favourite albums from her. There is not a single thing I enjoy. I don't like the song order, the costumes, the section themes. It just isn't what I was hoping for.Why should I waste so much money on something I feel incredibly MEH about? Why? What's the point? I don't go to her shows to hear her weak live vocals or her dancing or her visuals. I go for her song arrangements and the songs themselves. These songs she picked are not thrilling me to go in fact they make me want to ignore the fact that this mess of a tour exist. I do not have to see it to know that it's a Re-Invention Tour sized mess to please the fans that abandoned her after 1991.

Ok so you go for the music and don't see the show as an artform in itself. Fair enough. But it's a no-brainer for me that she would ignore everything from ROL onwards. She's been very vintage lately and very old fashioned, so I was expecting a lot of oldies. I'm dissapointed about some of the song choices but since I see her shows as works of art in their own right, I'm gonna wait and see how she does them. 

Oh well, I just don't understand why people who feel "meh" about this tour and feel compelled to ignore its existance, are going so far in complaining about it, to even wish she would cancel it. It's totally fine to spend your time and money on things you actually enjoy, but you gotta start listening to your own advice and do just that instead of going on and on about it.

Because I have seen her do all those god damn 80's songs already.Holiday, Like a Virgin, Dress You Up, La Isla, Burning Up, Vogue, Material Girl, Candy Shop, MusicThey've all had their fair share of tour performances.

but, even if those songs are over played, she has never repeated an intepretation of those songs. she finds a new context, a new meaning, a new story to tell wich will make sense when the first show starts tomorrow night.

Well i for one am quite disappointed i think its great true blue and Whos that girl are on the set but the rest is just the re invention tour the sequel ! oh and there should be a law passed stopping her performing candy shop again and rubbish cover songs when she has a far more superior back catalog i suppose it may have something to do with employing the services of the one trick pony that is Jamie king but what ever the reason shes lost what she once founded her career on originality. I think this will be my last Madonna concert that i will be buying a ticket for. This prime example as to why her career has No longer the strength it once had Ive always defended her to people when shes been the topic of conversation and when people have made tasteless ageist jibes Ive jumped down there throat but I'm starting to think that judging by this rehashed set list that she dosent care about her fans one bit because a rehash of a show is not what i personally paid for and her tickets are some of the most expensive around. I think she should perhaps retire and keep the legacy she built alive i apologize in advance if my words offend anyone that is not my intention but I'm just rather disappointed !

but, even if those songs are over played, she has never repeated an intepretation of those songs. she finds a new context, a new meaning, a new story to tell wich will make sense when the first show starts tomorrow night.

Ray of Light and La Isla on S&S were essentially the same as CT. She's apparently rehashing La Isla from 01 and Burning Up from 04.

Well i for one are quite disappointed i think its great true blue and Whos that girl are on the set but the rest is just the re invention tour the sequel ! oh and there should be a law passed stopping her performing candy shop again and rubbish cover songs when she has a far more superior back catalog i suppose it may have something to do with employing the services of the one trick pony that is Jamie king but what ever the reason shes lost what she once founded her career on originality. I think this will be my last Madonna concert i will be buying a ticket for. This prime example as to why her career has No longer the strength it once had Ive always defended her to people when shes been the topic of conversation and when people have made tasteless ageist jibes Ive jumped down there throat but I'm starting to think that judging by this rehashed set list that she do sent care about her fans one bit because a rehash of a show is not what personally paid and her tickets are some of the most expensive around for she should perhaps retire and keep the legacy she built alive i apologize in advance if my words offend anyone that not my intention but I'm just rather disappointed !

tonight's setlist had 12 rebel heart tracks, which is like the most for a single album on tour ever? So I don't really see how it's a RIT sequel

I just wake up to find out the storm that passed through the night!So sad for Hold tight! I don't think the big drums are needed in Material girl. Maybe in Heartbreak City! I am also very sad if Ghosttown is out, one of the singles!The order is weitrd, like the Rebel Heart album tracklist, too, which is more a casual playlist.It's strange how quickly she changes her mind: Material girl, the cap...How strange that from that fake Tiffany photo I was the first to guess BURNING UP!!I get the impression that she MAY repeat herself. But I hope to be proven wrong tonight!

Well i for one are quite disappointed i think its great true blue and Whos that girl are on the set but the rest is just the re invention tour the sequel ! oh and there should be a law passed stopping her performing candy shop again and rubbish cover songs when she has a far more superior back catalog i suppose it may have something to do with employing the services of the one trick pony that is Jamie king but what ever the reason shes lost what she once founded her career on originality. I think this will be my last Madonna concert i will be buying a ticket for. This prime example as to why her career has No longer the strength it once had Ive always defended her to people when shes been the topic of conversation and when people have made tasteless ageist jibes Ive jumped down there throat but I'm starting to think that judging by this rehashed set list that she do sent care about her fans one bit because a rehash of a show is not what personally paid and her tickets are some of the most expensive around for she should perhaps retire and keep the legacy she built alive i apologize in advance if my words offend anyone that not my intention but I'm just rather disappointed !

FUCKING PREACH IT!!!I'm here with you.Hold tight, as long as you're by my side! <3