Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

23 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

Any idea what the #London 2022 is...or is she in London? I thought she was in NYC. I am hoping she'll appear at the VMAs

She’s in NY.

She looks amazing, aside from the diaper she’s wearing (it’s pretty clear it’s not the ass). 

1 hour ago, o_g_c_x said:

Diaper...:lol:

It's HER ass, well the implants to be fair.

I'm confused at this point whether that person is trying to be sarcastic or Actually he is really believing what he's nonsense excuses even though he's looking at the fact which so obvious. 

madonna sad moment 02.png

Well, If it's really a diaper, it's the first diaper that really looks like a real human butt for sure.

(I mean real human's fake ugly huge butt. lol)

4 hours ago, MadameX said:

I'm confused at this point whether that person is trying to be sarcastic or Actually he is really believing what he's nonsense excuses even though he's looking at the fact which so obvious. 

madonna sad moment 02.png

Well, If it's really a diaper, it's the first diaper that really looks like a real human butt for sure.

(I mean real human's fake ugly huge butt. lol)

I know she ha implants dear. But she als put other stuff in her behind like she did on the Madame X tour. 
This was takes less than a week apart, and you think it’s the same..put some glasses onD707B3BD-9FC5-4017-92CE-9FDA3A97E6CC.jpeg.d53afb40d18bd5db4be51ce8eb0af3dc.jpeg

1 hour ago, cosmic_system said:

I know she ha implants dear. But she als put other stuff in her behind like she did on the Madame X tour. 
This was takes less than a week apart, and you think it’s the same..put some glasses onD707B3BD-9FC5-4017-92CE-9FDA3A97E6CC.jpeg.d53afb40d18bd5db4be51ce8eb0af3dc.jpeg

Dear, normal people call that pictures "Sad Reality VS horrible Photoshop."

fantasy in her head and sad reality size 80.png

Ricardo's worst photoshopped madonna 01.jpg

In Your logic, She's different just because it's a week apart and she put diapers on her butt. Then I wonder what is your excuse for these pictures. These pictures were not taken week apart, but at the same time on the same day. Please don't say Madonna put diapers in her belly this time.

LMAO

35 minutes ago, MadameX said:

Dear, normal people call that pictures "Sad Reality VS horrible Photoshop."

fantasy in her head and sad reality size 80.png

Ricardo's worst photoshopped madonna 01.jpg

In Your logic, She's different just because it's a week apart and she put diapers on her butt. Then I wonder what is your excuse for these pictures. These pictures were not taken week apart, but at the same time on the same day. Please don't say Madonna put diapers in her belly this time.

LMAO

Yes dear. yes. Go on pretend you don't understand. Or maybe you don't really understad. Ciaoooo