Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

"This used to be my playground" on the new 2023 tour? Wow. It would be a dream come true to hear this beautiful song live for the first time in her entire career.

By the way, speaking about the interpretation of the ballads, I repeat it again: they must be brief, be interpreted in a theatrical way similar to Nobody's perfect or Frozen in the Drowned World Tour and not be stingy in terms of the use of technology during the interpretation of these songs. This is the only way to keep the audience's attention and prevent them from taking advantage of those moments to go to the bathroom or go buy hot dogs, as will undoubtedly have happened during the monotonous and boring performance of Secret, I deserve it, In this life, True Blue (Rebel Heart Tour), etc. Definitely the acoustic and the simple during the interpretation of ballads does not go.

2 hours ago, SweetMadonna said:

Those are fantastic photos of Madonna. I just love it a lot. 

😮😮

Wow. Over 2,500 likes just by typing the same simple sentence over and over again is quite an achievement. You should be proud that without so much mental effort you have achieved such a feat. I wonder if you could reach 5000 likes and I also wonder if cases like yours also occur in other Madonna forums or any other artist because I find it quite curious, seriously.

3 hours ago, Cyberraga said:

She just looks like Trish from Devil May Cry.

These pics are from a Madonna 3-D avatar I created in an online game I play. Was just having some fun with the Gang Bang back drop from the MDNA Tour. I had to google Trish but I do see what you mean.