Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

7 minutes ago, Crazy For M said:
11 minutes ago, Ayham said:
Awww… 🥲emoji22.png unfortunately it’s her weakest tour. You just can’t compare it to the rest. emoji174.png

Yep, I know what you mean. I'm so grateful and excited I get to see the Celebration Tour for this reason 🩷

I’d say this will be your first REAL Madonna experience! ❤️🔥

1 hour ago, Sheridan1980 said:

She will never do something like that. It would be so lazy and uncreative. It will be brand new performances with old songs. 

Obviously with another point of view, new stage, technique, and so on.

I don't know if any other has done that before, but it could be interesting and catchy for gp and mass media.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid01RaUV2afXvj92gxdeDK5tLScMEUdwrhKqw3GiFQBZ1rLARucJvjrYNWSFkPt3Tbql&id=100043943868342&mibextid=CDWPTG

Time to gear up for THE CELEBRATION! A first selection of tour merch is now available, including the 2023 recreation of the Blond Ambition Tour crew jacket (which sold out within 2 hours but is now back in stock)! https://shop.madonna.com
#madonnacelebrationtour

43 minutes ago, Ayham said:

I don’t think it deserves an exhibition… those photos are mostly a photoshop creation. 

Photoshop is a legitimate art form though we see a lot of bad examples of it on the internet. Remember that people said Andy Warhol wasn't a legitimate artist in the 70s because he used screen printing as his medium.

Just now, DJ N A said:

Photoshop is a legitimate art form though we see a lot of bad examples of it on the internet. Remember that people said Andy Warhol wasn't a legitimate artist in the 70s because he used screen printing as his medium.

Also: when it comes to art, photography has always had a heavy hand in image manipulation which long pre-dates computers and Photoshop trickery. I learned how to manipulate photos on film in college in the dark room of my Photography 101 class.

27 minutes ago, Sheridan1980 said:

She doesn't forget the DWT on Twitter. It was only because of Instagram limitations 

Glad to know, my only complain about that in this present time is it seems we'll never have any pro footage of You'll See (which could have really been a part of regular setlist, being performed between LQSLM and LIB, with no need to sacrifice Gone!)

EDIT: I personally have no hate for DWT, it was actually the final decision to me to stan Madonna. Capito?

37 minutes ago, Sheridan1980 said:

Capito! And I agree. It would have be great to have you'll see 

She NEEDS to do exact DWT arrangement for YLS (now that I am familiarized to it, I most sing it this way!!!) AGAIN at some time of her life. Ofc if she's still able to perform this way. Anyway we'll always able to count on the rock guitar version to even give a way for her to sing it comfortably.

34 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

Lol um. Sorry to burst your bubble butt...photoshop has literally been happening in print for decades. This piece was refreshing, and literally The Madonna.

Lol I’m not saying using photoshop as retouching tool! I’m say a photography exhibition which includes photographs that were a creation more than a pure photography!