Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

6 hours ago, Pretender1978 said:

she looks stunning in these and seems to have a great time with the core group of the tour! Out of curiosity, do we think David also got to invite his own friends? :lol: Do we think this is also the goodbye party to the US for the next coming motnhs?

Looks like it was only mom's friends, mom's manager, and mom's dancers

4 hours ago, dankpepe said:

Looks like it was only mom's friends, mom's manager, and mom's dancers

He looks like he adores his mother, and why shouldn't he? She literally saved him from poverty and sickness, and gave him a life only some people can dream of.

I saw him during the MXT tour. You can tell he absolutely cherishes her -- it's sweet. 

On 9/27/2023 at 9:10 PM, Mden said:

At 45:34

It’s like the 3rd time Bill Maher talked about M in his podcast . He’s a fan. The discussion begins with TS and then morphs into a Madonna comparision .

I saw this last week. He actually cuts Julian off when he wants to share a story about Madonna. Bill Maher spends more time up his own ass than anywhere else due to his narcissism and cannabis consumption, and he’s said some very disparaging things about Madonna too over the years, but he has mentioned Madonna several times lately with a certain reverence. I’ve noticed there might be a trend emerging among a surprising demographic…I have a straight male friend who used to have a go at Madonna, and who has recently been singing her praises and going on about how amazing her enduring legacy is! It’s a topsy turvy world these days! The hetero males are digging Madonna while the homos dump her for Kylie. The gays are fickle though. They’ll flip in a heartbeat once something shinier and newer comes along. 😂