Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

@Sultrysully think the same...... sometimes we buy an album without thinking at whats going on in the artist life....... you want a disco album and he/she/them write a ballad one because his life is a shit in that moment........ i stop to judge an album from my point of view years ago........ i buy an album and i try to understand why the singer write what he/she/them wrote and whats happening in his life.....

3 hours ago, JustinTimes said:

I don't usually get drawn into nonsense like this, but that ridiculous comment is probably the most racist comment I've seen on here. With that way of thinking  black people can't comment on Madonna's looks as she's white or her hair because it's blonde!

You win the award for being an absolute moron :clapp:

Girl... no, my thinking would not imply that. Reverse racism does not exist, but you suggesting it shows I am dealing with people with very outdated mindsets :laughing: it's crazy how I advocated for a black perspective and that TRIGGERED people so bad. Bunch of people ganging up to silence that at all costs and flip the situation around on me because you're scared of what might be said. You and the two people who "thank you'd" your post have revealed your ignorances. You think you did something here but you and your supporters are the morons. Be more sensitive.

53 minutes ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

Girl... no, my thinking would not imply that. Reverse racism does not exist, but you suggesting it shows I am dealing with people with very outdated mindsets :laughing: it's crazy how I advocated for a black perspective and that TRIGGERED people so bad. Bunch of people ganging up to silence that at all costs and flip the situation around on me because you're scared of what might be said. You and the two people who "thank you'd" your post have revealed your ignorances. You think you did something here but you and your supporters are the morons. Be more sensitive.

Firstly! Don't call me girl. 

Secondly, you have no idea if I'm black and in my opinion race isn't even an issue. It's pathetic, race baiting, ignorant people like you who probably have no self worth that like to segregate people like we're back in the 1950s, yet you have the audacity to call other people ignorant. Your lack of self awareness is astounding. You have my pity.

2 hours ago, adirondak said:

It's the people with no power within that find it in victimhood. 

I’ve seen some studies that victimhood is a new social trend that makes people affiliate or be sympathetic or friendly to you but the “victim” is only using it to their own personal profit. There’s to much of that on American TV and I’ve seen it on social circumstances more and more 

2 hours ago, JustinTimes said:

Firstly! Don't call me girl. 

Secondly, you have no idea if I'm black and in my opinion race isn't even an issue. It's pathetic, race baiting, ignorant people like you who probably have no self worth that like to segregate people like we're back in the 1950s, yet you have the audacity to call other people ignorant. Your lack of self awareness is astounding. You have my pity.

Wow. "Race isn't even an issue." You're doing the work for me.

The simple fact of this situation is - I did not even say anything bad. I simply asked for a black perspective. No way that could ever be a bad thing to do. I didn't rally arms. I didn't call for an argument. I simply welcomed a perspective. That's the complete opposite of segregation as you alluded to. That's inclusion. And you did NOT want that. You were triggered to respond in a confrontational way to even the potential of having to hear that perspective. Weren't even open to it. That says so much.

I don't want this to go any further because this is ridiculous and you brought it back up again when no one wants this in the thread. I'm confident in the right-and-wrong of what I just explained.

2 hours ago, adirondak said:

It's the people with no power within that find it in victimhood. 

I agree. I said a general statement that wasn't even personal to anyone here, and they took it as a personal affront. Because they feel less powerful in this 21st century society that welcomes the perspectives I also tried welcoming. Good description

43 minutes ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

I agree. I said a general statement that wasn't even personal to anyone here, and they took it as a personal affront. Because they feel less powerful in this 21st century society that welcomes the perspectives I also tried welcoming. Good description

The fact that not one person responded to your “come speak about grillz” request should show you how welcome your virtue signaling was. 

@JustinTimes, i think @WokeUpInMedellin just ask this thing about grillz without thinking too much on how to formulate the question and for sure the last thing he want is  to be racist .......

we need to be honest, everyone are learning.....learning everyday from our life and mistakes  so please dont we start a war......

Im european, italian, and i hate all this shit about cultural appropration...... we put down ghettos in real life and we start to build ghettos in our minds...... at the end we are all humans been ........ with the same fears,  happiness, dtreams...... so please dont we start a war..........

10 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

Im european, italian, and i hate all this shit about cultural appropration...... we put down ghettos in real life and we start to build ghettos in our minds...... at the end we are all humans been ........ with the same fears,  happiness, dtreams...... so please dont we start a war..........

Correct 

1 hour ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

Wow. "Race isn't even an issue." You're doing the work for me.

The simple fact of this situation is - I did not even say anything bad. I simply asked for a black perspective. No way that could ever be a bad thing to do. I didn't rally arms. I didn't call for an argument. I simply welcomed a perspective. That's the complete opposite of segregation as you alluded to. That's inclusion. And you did NOT want that. You were triggered to respond in a confrontational way to even the potential of having to hear that perspective. Weren't even open to it. That says so much.

I don't want this to go any further because this is ridiculous and you brought it back up again when no one wants this in the thread. I'm confident in the right-and-wrong of what I just explained.

You're right on one thing, this won't go any further because I don't want to give you the attention you seem to crave. 

1 hour ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

He's on about you you muppet

48 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

BRAVO CARISSIMO!!!

We're not white or black, we're HUMANS!!!

"The colours of us differ but our blood is always RED!"

The moment we understand we cannot be defined by external characters but to internal, mental ones - we erradicate prejudice.

Why are we separated?

I thought we were related!!!

The main problem with leftism is that, by exploiting the pain of people actually victim of prejudice for millenniums, they even increase such prejudice from people who are targeted as "enemies of leftism."

As I have been told: THERE'S NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LEFT AND RIGHT, BOTH SIDES OF SAME THING. Proof of that is the religious, childish defence both rightists and leftists of their respective beliefs.

I feel pity for the Generation Z for not realizing they're not advocating for freedom while brainwashed by leftism; leftism goes for the same form of rightism doctrination.

i suggest you all to read the books of Roman Jakobson, someone who had actually something to say about leftist regimes (in his case the Soviet Union).

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Jakobson

12 hours ago, dave2290 said:

in a very pop person

love clever lyricism too but i think there is space for both

pure pop songs and more deep ones.....

love pop/commercial culture.......

Also, similar to DUNE part 2 being called last week "best sequel ever, best blockbuster, will reinvent cinema, better than The Dark Knight, Empire Strikes Back, etc etc" now this week "it's flopped, it's dropped, it's fallen to number 2" etc shows how fickle we are as audiences 

Ariana this week her fanbsse and general audience is eating this album up....it's dull/basic pop...and next week when it falls from number 1 most of that same audience will change their mind 

Look at most artists 7th studio albums - Ray of Light, Light Years, Femme Fatale, All For You, Unapologetic, Rennaissance....Ariana's isn't on their level ...no way near that development ...Britney was two years YOUNGER than Grande with all that abuse going on AND was an album that utilised Dubstep/Hyperpop style just before it really became COLOSSAL very risky and it paid off 13 years later sounds fresh....Max Martin was executive producer of Femme Fatale it was BANGING! ....Eternal Sunshine?! No way ....both Madonna and Kylie reinvented their legacies in two different ways by album 7.... Madonna brought electronics trip hop in huge pop culture as well as spirituality/therapy the way the Beatles did in Sgt Peppers....Kylie conversely rebranded as disco diva but mature fun loving and again sounds like it was recorded today! Ariana much like Dune part 2 is TODAYS blockbuster and next week's flip 

7 hours ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

Also, similar to DUNE part 2 being called last week "best sequel ever, best blockbuster, will reinvent cinema, better than The Dark Knight, Empire Strikes Back, etc etc" now this week "it's flopped, it's dropped, it's fallen to number 2" etc shows how fickle we are as audiences 

Ariana this week her fanbsse and general audience is eating this album up....it's dull/basic pop...and next week when it falls from number 1 most of that same audience will change their mind 

Look at most artists 7th studio albums - Ray of Light, Light Years, Femme Fatale, All For You, Unapologetic, Rennaissance....Ariana's isn't on their level ...no way near that development ...Britney was two years YOUNGER than Grande with all that abuse going on AND was an album that utilised Dubstep/Hyperpop style just before it really became COLOSSAL very risky and it paid off 13 years later sounds fresh....Max Martin was executive producer of Femme Fatale it was BANGING! ....Eternal Sunshine?! No way ....both Madonna and Kylie reinvented their legacies in two different ways by album 7.... Madonna brought electronics trip hop in huge pop culture as well as spirituality/therapy the way the Beatles did in Sgt Peppers....Kylie conversely rebranded as disco diva but mature fun loving and again sounds like it was recorded today! Ariana much like Dune part 2 is TODAYS blockbuster and next week's flip 

Btw im so curious about the next Madonna........ you see the topic the New Madonna? so crazy..... go and give a look my dear........

42 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

GIZc3QfW0AAw_lP?format=jpg&name=medium

new photo from her oscar's party

SHE@S WEARING THE PURPLE CORSET (OR A SIMILAR ONE) FROM RE-INVENTION TOUR

Oh my goodness Marie Antoinette strikes again ....first 1990 then 2004 then 2013 at her 55th and now again at Oscars ....goodness me! 🫶👑 Still she makes it work 

8 hours ago, dave2290 said:

Btw im so curious about the next Madonna........ you see the topic the New Madonna? so crazy..... go and give a look my dear........

New Madonna ?!. New post who knows?! 

Yeah I have no idea long as it isn't beige and run of the mill type of style we will be fine it's a question of if she wants acclaim and hardly any sales or sales and hardly any acclaim or both but a mixed fanbsse ....everything crossed it's a good album we get just a cohesive album of ideas melodies lyrics vocals and vibrant fun