There saved recordings of the screen of all concerts?

Paulo MDNA Tour

Yeah they do actually. Michael Jackson had all his concerts personally archived from all three world tours (Bad,Dangerous and HIStory),as well as rehearsal footage from the 1995 HBO special that never happened,the 30th Anniversary Celebration in 2001,and This Is It's rehearsal (over one hundred hours of footage). However,the archive team that worked for Michael did a piss poor job keeping the records of everything they had of Michael,so the footage is here there and everywhere,but nowhere. They were fortunate to have found a Wembley 1988 concert to release back in 2012. As for other artists,I have absolutely no idea,but I'm fairly positive Madonna has a comprehensive video library of her concerts,music videos,outtakes from music videos/movies,and everything in between. Whether it's legit or not falls on Madonna and Guy Oseary.

I imagine she does, as with every artist.About 8 or so years ago, a few Spice Girls fans managed to get a lot of betacam tapes from the Spice Girls Spiceworld Tour. They came from one of the tour crew, who sold them. Four of the shows leaked in full. And I know that each Spice Girl also has a personal copy of their Return tour, despite it not being "professionally filmed".

You mean Houston? I thought there was only audio available from the Dallas show?

I've seen b roll footage from the Dallas show. I can't find a link at the moment, but it's safe to say that there's footage of every show, right? That's how the Houston show leaked and somehow was "officially" released.

• 4 weeks later...