Madame X Tour May 6 Announcement

Frank

Ok, i have to speak my mind. This kind of “tour” is a joke, she is a tour artist, she is NOT a magnificent vocalist to fil theatres, I mean.. she can do it but to be honest people that are not fans don’t want to watch a show like TOAC. Come on Madonna, this is a robbery, not only for the prices that are extremely expensive, this sounds like an easy form to make money, cheap shows, less costs, less dancers, more expensive tickets!. She reslly think that all the fans can pay that?? In what world she is living in? I really hope that this is a “promo tour” and the real tour coming in spring 2020 or so. If the case is that Madonna don’t feel capable to do big tours anymore because of her age (which is understandable) there are other solutions, Actually her choreographys in the RHT are softer than other tours. I don’t know... I feel disappointed and  insulted!

Just now, Beautiful_Scars said:

Ok, i have to speak my mind. This kind of “tour” is a joke, she is a tour artist, she is NOT a magnificent vocalist to fil theatres, I mean.. she can do it but to be honest people that are not fans don’t want to watch a show like TOAC. Come on Madonna, this is a robbery, not only for the prices that are extremely expensive, this sounds like an easy form to make money, cheap shows, less costs, less dancers, more expensive tickets!. She reslly think that all the fans can pay that?? In what world she is living in? I really hope that this is a “promo tour” and the real tour coming in spring 2020 or so...  I feel disappointed and  insulted!

it does suck and i was miserable all of yesterday because of it but the mdna show she did in paris olympia kinda worked in my opinion ...i really doubt it will be tears of a clown style 

2 minutes ago, Beautiful_Scars said:

Ok, i have to speak my mind. This kind of “tour” is a joke, she is a tour artist, she is NOT a magnificent vocalist to fil theatres, I mean.. she can do it but to be honest people that are not fans don’t want to watch a show like TOAC. Come on Madonna, this is a robbery, not only for the prices that are extremely expensive, this sounds like an easy form to make money, cheap shows, less costs, less dancers, more expensive tickets!. She reslly think that all the fans can pay that?? In what world she is living in? I really hope that this is a “promo tour” and the real tour coming in spring 2020 or so...  I feel disappointed and  insulted!

Many times we have seen that they speculate on the fan base loyalty. For instance, not anniversary editions but just dull reissues. And we keep buying.

Madonna is not Adele (luckily!) and she knows. So she must have an idea in mind.

But still she seems to be surrounded by yes men who are not helping her to realize what is good and what is bad. Unless it is really true that she does what she wants, but sometimes she seems to be out of this world. I mean, does she really believe she is a queen? If she comes out of the Glaad Awards, she can still stop for a moment and talk and sign 3 autographs like every other artist does. It is probably easier to talk to the pope!

But still I want to wait and see what she has in (candy) store!

I've never seen Madonna in a seated venue. Even for the RHT I got a standing ticket and I went next to the stage. Honestly, I cannot image how is possible to be see the RHT close to the stage while keeping fixed your seat. I mean, my ass would jump left and right and there is no way I can force it to sit down. 

Now that Madonna is planning a theater tour, it is going to be so different cuz there would no standing tickets. I'm sure the show itself will be greatly reinvented to make it more like a theater show. :luv:

13 minutes ago, Beautiful_Scars said:

Ok, i have to speak my mind. This kind of “tour” is a joke, she is a tour artist, she is NOT a magnificent vocalist to fil theatres, I mean.. she can do it but to be honest people that are not fans don’t want to watch a show like TOAC. Come on Madonna, this is a robbery, not only for the prices that are extremely expensive, this sounds like an easy form to make money, cheap shows, less costs, less dancers, more expensive tickets!. She reslly think that all the fans can pay that?? In what world she is living in? I really hope that this is a “promo tour” and the real tour coming in spring 2020 or so. If the case is that Madonna don’t feel capable to do big tours anymore because of her age (which is understandable) there are other solutions, Actually her choreographys in the RHT are softer than other tours. I don’t know... I feel disappointed and  insulted!

Agree 100%

6 minutes ago, Lucifer's Angel said:

I've never seen Madonna in a seated venue. Even for the RHT I got a standing ticket and I went next to the stage. Honestly, I cannot image how is possible to be see the RHT close to the stage while keeping fixed your seat. I mean, my ass would jump left and right and there is no way I can force it to sit down. 

Now that Madonna is planning a theater tour, it is going to be so different cuz there would no standing tickets. I'm sure the show itself will be greatly reinvented to make it more like a theater show. :luv:

like the medellin performance at billboard

This really is a once-in-a-lifetime kind of thing for her. And for us! I think some of the fans don’t understand that seats will be available outside of these VIP packages. They will still be pricey, of course, but not to that extent. And honestly, “nosebleed seats“ in an actual theater are still infinitely closer to the stage than the same type of seats in an arena and certainly a stadium.

And I HIGHLY DOUBT tickets will go on sale the same day.  They will wait at least until Friday or Monday of the following week.

17 minutes ago, Beautiful_Scars said:

Yes i dont want TOAC rly!  It will be my frst tour ever to attend and i rly dont want small and so expensive tour :( .  i want whole madonna at her best <3 with madonna moments with big "wow she did it again, thats amazing" and only some intimate moments. I just want normal balance like on each tour , lots of amazing stuff and romantic moments.

Just now, Joseebus said:

This really is a once-in-a-lifetime kind of thing for her. And for us! I think some of the fans don’t understand that seats will be available outside of these VIP packages. They will still be pricey, of course, but not to that extent. And honestly, “nosebleed seats“ in an actual theater is still infinitely closer to the stage than the same type of seats in an arena and certainly a stadium.

And I HIGHLY DOUBT tickets will go on sale the same day.  They will wait at least until Friday or Monday of the following week.

yes, I'm worried about the security ngl. Wouldn't be very easy to jump on the stage?

2 minutes ago, Mister_Pop said:

I think these small venues could be a real treat for fans, a great way to see her perform and really lhear her sing. She's capable of doing that too... like in the Jimmy Fallon show. Who wouldn't want it ?

Of course, not if it's way too expensive...

this was so much better though 

I’m really excited for the Chicago Theater show here in my town. It’s a beautiful venue, and if she’s doing a smaller show it’ll force her to slow down, stand still, and sing more strongly, which is what I’ve always wanted to see. There’s time for an intimate show and another rollicking tour later. Girl’s not going anywhere.

3 minutes ago, adamsapple said:

Basically what i think she wants to do is ...do smaller venues but make just as much money as a arena tour lol ..

:( so the losses from a arena tour she would prob make up for by the prices of the theatre tours ...

its business as usual lol

Yes , i was thinking same unluckly. Like she will do less job, for bigger prices, like saying its intimate and romantic, but it just much less production, less preparations just lazy. OFC hope its not true and im just wrong and she will satisfy us like always, and show us that we were wrong and panicing too soon.

1 minute ago, yaggiex said:

Yes , i was thinking same unluckly. Like she will do less job, for bigger prices, like saying its intimate and romantic, but it just much less production, less preparations just lazy. OFC hope its not true and im just wrong and she will satisfy us like always, and show us that we were wrong and panicing too soon.

I wouldnt say lazy ...id say erm shes sick of travelling all over the world - took its toll i think 

i think shes just bored of arenas tours ..lol 

she gets bored of her own music reinvents her songs why not her tours 

but she wont want to lose out lol ...she will still want that money 

People saying there would be tickets for less than 100usd ... do you note that if the capacity is 1,800 (guess I saw that is for the Wilmer in LA) then the tickets less than 100 would be 300-400? And more than a half probably will go to the re-sale market? I would be excited if we would be talking about an Adele concert in a theater but c’Mon! It’s Madonna, I would be disappointed spending 300 usd and wait 3 hours of delay (In México she came out almost 4 hours latter) listen 30mins of a bad jokes, 30 min seeing how she’s playing the guitar and the rest with those horrendous versions of her songs ala TOAC , what would be if she wants to tour again in 4 years? She would be 65 and do you think the people return to see her? I do not think so. It’s sad what I am facing. It’s kinda selfish to create a show when the only ones who can assist are ppl with money not whether or not are her fans.