Madame X Tour | New York City

cherry

The show isnt finished ? Girl, it is not à Broadway show that will stay for years.. It is à tour. Preview shows in Broadway do not dell tickets for a thousand dollars..  People at the premiere of a tour should enjoy à finished product, except for a few changes here and there. But overall the same expérience as the show à few weeks later... This era is so bad and poorly managed, with weird choices. I think it is time she retires or does a Vegas residency... Really. No more New Music. Just the greatest hits 

When a Madonna tour gets praising reviews even from the likes of Roger Friedman (who has written many terrible things about her work in the past), then you know the #MadameXTour is an irresistible and fucking spectacular tour de force! ?
https://www.showbiz411.com/2019/09/18/madonna-surprises-with-the-launch-of-ambitious-intimate-madame-x-show-a-sometimes-over-stuffed-attempt-at-an-avant-garde-broadway-show

1 minute ago, Yann Barbier said:

The show isnt finished ? Girl, it is not à Broadway show that will stay for years.. It is à tour. Preview shows in Broadway do not dell tickets for a thousand dollars..  People at the premiere of a tour should enjoy à finished product, except for a few changes here and there. But overall the same expérience as the show à few weeks later... This era is so bad and poorly managed, with weird choices. I think it is time she retires or does a Vegas residency... Really. No more New Music. Just the greatest hits 

this is your first post.

Absolutely ridiculous

2 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Full Setlist

1 "God Control"

2 "Dark Ballet"

3 "Human Nature"

4 "Express Yourself"

5 "Madame X Manifesto" (video interlude)

6 "Vogue"

7 "I Don't Search I Find"

8/9 "Papa Don't Preach" / "American Life"

10 "Coffin" (video interlude)

11 "Batuka"

12 "Fado Pechincha" (with Gasper Varela)

13 "Killers Who Are Partying"

14 "Crazy"

15 "Welcome to My Fado Club" / "La Isla Bonita"

16 "Sodade" (Cesária Évora Cover)

17 "Medellín"

18 "Extreme Occident"

19 "Rescue Me" (video interlude)

20 "Frozen"

21 "Come Alive"

22 "Future"

23 "Crave"

24 "Like a Prayer"

Encore

25 "I Rise"

I love this set list. What I'd give to see the Medellin performance the most. 

• Fighter locked this topic
  • Fighter unfeatured this topic
  • Fighter unlocked this topic
  • Fighter featured this topic
  • madgefan locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic