Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

30 minutes ago, drunk said:

Unless they're waiting till March to release Cherish, Oh Father, Dear Jessie, and Keep It Together successively as part of a LAP 35th anniversary campaign... I would sure hope so!

I wouldn’t wish a march release on my worst enemy 

I don’t think so,perhaps Johann is eating a Nutella snack while we are waiting for any confirmation 

Do we all remember when her team would use a good technique and tell us about the next Release a week beforee lol

4 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

a Nutella snack

Actually a profiterole; l'Hexagone TOUJOURS!!

I wouldn’t wish a march release on my worst enemy

Why, my idol? Are we still counting the maxis will chart at this point? They'll be only in Greece as MANTONA's land!!!

And it's not like we'd fear some Taylor's Version to come around that time unlike most artists nowadays.

Do we all remember when her team would use a good technique and tell us about the next Release a week beforee lol

Problem is that Rhino just wanted to play the goody-goody on X, as if a record label would take the pain as a stan Twitter LOVES to do. Esp a legacy record label to reissues from ages ago (that, AGAIN, will only chart in Greece).

5 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Can anyone who has ATRL ask our favorite RideOrDie if it's coming? Or to keep us updated in case they check the database and find it

Isn't @Shoful available anymore? Are they on a mission like the Spy in the House o'Love???

7 hours ago, MPowered said:

I refuse to believe that they will make us wait ANOTHER YEAR for Keep It Together.

I told you all so. Could it be a mystification, but could it be not, who knows?

Within the psychic world EVERYTHING'S POSSIBLE.

5 hours ago, drunk said:

Unless they're waiting till March to release Cherish, Oh Father, Dear Jessie, and Keep It Together successively as part of a LAP 35th anniversary campaign... I would sure hope so!

If only @Roydidn't share here his talks to MADEMOISELLE on Instagram... Poor FILLE has decided to use her mouth to EAT the best of French cuisine instead!

(I mean, sorry, but I'd do the same if my large tongue were denouncing me of telling the things in advance - esp having, as consequence of that, my name getting spread everywhere in the reign of my longtime boss...)

6 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

actually a lot of M albums arrived on March

sticky and sweet tour

mdna

rebel heart

like a prayer

ray of light

And, again, we are not fearing any puta (Taylor's Version) to come around the same time. We know number-thirteen-girl will keep having any Billboard chart only for her.

9 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

And, again, we are not fearing any puta (Taylor's Version) to come around the same time. We know thirteen-number-girl will keep having any Billboard chart only for her.

i love Taylor......

think of M start to put out music like her? Non stop...... wow

we are here going crazy for a M re issue when we only should have a new albummmmmmmmmm!!!!

Mean Girls Crying GIF by filmeditor

ok you can not love Taylor (team Madonna and also team Taylor) but you cant deny she know how to feed her fans...... look how she put out albums and TVs...... ok you can hate her and hate her her music, but honestly dont you like to have a M like this? A Madonna who put out more music? Between re editions and originals? 

19 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

ok you can not love Taylor (team Madonna and also team Taylor) but you cant deny she know how to feed her fans...... look how she put out albums and TVs...... ok you can hate her and hate her her music, but honestly dont you like to have a M like this? A Madonna who put out more music? Between re editions and originals? 

She's not really feeding but rather scamming them with these re-releases in a cheap attempt to climb up the list of records and sit with the big guys with only a FRACTION of the work they had to put in to get where they are.

She thinks sales and chart records are all that matters and she has several media outlets on a payroll to keep her name afloat and never write negative stories about her. 

Please stop mentioning the female Trump outside of her thread. It’s already enough that we constantly have to see and hear about her everywhere else.

6 minutes ago, MPowered said:

She's not really feeding but rather scamming them with these re-releases in a cheap attempt to climb up the list of records and sit with the big guys with only a FRACTION of the work they had to put in to get where they are.

She thinks sales and chart records are all that matters and she has several media outlets on a payroll to keep her name afloat and never write negative stories about her. 

Please stop mentioning the female Trump outside of her thread. It’s already enough that we constantly have to see and hear about her everywhere else.

nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

crying......

trust me .... i have fear everytime you reply on one of my Taylor swift post....... but ok .... evertytime i see you in the room.... i will never never say  her name again....

btw i still want more Madonna output.....

4 hours ago, MPowered said:

Over It Reaction GIF by McDonald's CZ/SK

Damn! We just need Mme. Emilie to come back from wherever she is and return to the maxis uploads as we are FVCKING THIRSTY!!!

@MPowered

@TOpher and

@Prayer  I have edited all my previous dissertation about TS in honour to my own sanity. That person does not deserve a single comment from me anymore. Sorry if you managed to read all I wrote about her. TOpher, still waiting for ur smile as you love to see me playin' de fool.

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW