Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

14 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

At least we have the 12" Extended mix which has the same Shep production on the 7" yay

we've had that since it was included on that 30th Anniversary Edition of LAP in 2019 unless i'm mistaken

but it's nice to have it included here with it's brothers and sisters so the majority of the keep it together remixes will be in one place together

Just now, Brendanlovesu1 said:

we've had that since it was included on that 30th Anniversary Edition of LAP in 2019 unless i'm mistaken

but it's nice to have it included here with it's brothers and sisters so the majority of the keep it together remixes will be in one place together

12" Extended Mix not the 12" Remix sorry 

1 minute ago, Anapausis said:

Guess @GoneDone there won't be any more maxis till March - unless Rhino and Warner solve the problem to Borderline, and also using now the more beautiful cover - the one by the only one Martin Burgoyne...

....But I feel they'd never do such wonder.

They are hiding the I'll Remember EP behind the couch if we don't complain about that single we will get it with vinyl only mixes 

1 minute ago, Anapausis said:

Now you know when I'll Remember maxi arrives to streaming, right my idol? ;-)

Yes 

Also for anyone Wondering here are the BEST full unconfusing list of remixes instead of pure 7" and 12" names 

KEEP IT TOGETHER

Instrumental

Shep Pettibone Single Mix (7’’ Mix)

Shep Pettibone Extended Mix (12’’ Extended Mix)

Shep Pettibone Single Remix (Single Mix)

Shep Pettibone Remix (12’’ Remix)

Shep Pettibone Instrumental Remix (Instrumental)

Shep Pettibone Dub (Dub)

Stephen Bray & The 45 King Mix (12’’ Mix)

Stephen Bray & The 45 King Bonus Beats (Bonus Beats) 

Thanks DiegoLCL

The song is called 'Keep It Together' and they don't include all the remixes. I mean, there's not that many of them.

What's the point! What are they keeping them for - a deluxe box set, no.

Get every Madonna remix and version out, so everyone can see why Madonna is the queen of pop and remixes 🤬

Just now, JustinTimes said:

The song is called 'Keep It Together' and they don't include all the remixes. I mean, there's not that many of them.

What's the point! What are they keeping them for - a deluxe box set, no.

Get every Madonna remix and version out, so everyone can see why Madonna is the queen of pop and remixes 🤬

I agree, at least the Single Remix is there, @Curtainswill be happy

Good to know they ended up releasing it, but why not include the other mixes? What a waste of opportunity! Plus, it would have been nice to have the Alternate Single Mix in the original [?] mastering, not the loud FEL one.

Full size cover from Apple Music:

https://a5.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/0/Music116/v4/97/e5/d9/97e5d9c8-53e2-2425-932a-c9976c4f2676/603497824809.jpg

This time it's clear they went with a scan, and didn't go throught the trouble of upscaling it (which would probably not work with that pic lol).

38 minutes ago, JustinTimes said:

I'm not gonna stream Keep It Together. If they can't be bothered to include all the remixes/versions, which ain't many, then I won't bother. 

As Madonna says herself: Go fuck yourself, you heard me bitch.

Bitch Slap Slapping GIF by absurdnoise

I will still stream but I agree they need to step up their feeding game, American life era we got fed with lot of promo and vinyl only mixes why not here?

2 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

DJ Mark, producer of many artists and the one who made the 12" mix 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_45_King

Her first non-inner circle remix came from the producer of Jay-Z's Hard Knock Life and one of the producer's of Queen Latifah's breakthrough album All Hail The Queen

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW