Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

On 2/18/2024 at 5:33 PM, BoyToyMark said:

This has made my day! This also means all the Maxi singles from decade two (92-01) will be on streaming!

Getting Buenos Aires, Impressive Instant, and GHv2 Megamixes on streaming would be icing on the cake.

If it can happen for YCD single edits, it can happen for others

#keepthefaith

10 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

I sense some people still won't be happy even if alll the promo mixes are released one day

The expectation of having every little thing (local edits, promo mixes, vinyl only mixes, unreleased remixes) is ludicrous. We know that will never happen.

But we’ve still had surprises along the way, so we can’t rule some things out.

43 minutes ago, deathproof said:

The expectation of having every little thing (local edits, promo mixes, vinyl only mixes, unreleased remixes) is ludicrous. We know that will never happen.

But we’ve still had surprises along the way, so we can’t rule some things out.

Does nobody want unreleased stuff then on streaming ? I don’t get why people need to have it on they’re phones - is that the only way people can be bothered to listen to music now - I thought most of you lot were vinyl hoarders too - talk about a paradox 🤔

3 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

Does nobody want unreleased stuff then on streaming ? I don’t get why people need to have it on they’re phones - is that the only way people can be bothered to listen to music now - I thought most of you lot were vinyl hoarders too - talk about a paradox 🤔

The label is taking pre-existing releases, album/single masters, and uploading it to streaming.

Having to create a whole new catalog master for a song that doesn’t have its publishing situated, takes way more elbow grease than a simple drag and drop to a music server.

That’s not going to happen. Move on already. Period.

5 hours ago, deathproof said:

Getting Buenos Aires, Impressive Instant, and GHv2 Megamixes on streaming would be icing on the cake.

Impressive Instant Drowned World dubs may appear on Music reissue if they want do it. 

I don't wanna sound demanding but they owe us GHV2 Megamix since GHV2 had no additional content. 

5 hours ago, deathproof said:

#keepthefaith

That would be awesome! I'm happy we at least have an Impressive Instant remix on FEL. I'm content with that, but yes, that would be gorgeous. 

1 hour ago, deathproof said:

AHPp.gif

Did the Buenos Aires remixes have re-recorded vocals? It sounds the same to me

34 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

When the digital Orbit Alternative Remix hits streaming we can compare it to it's twin brother and see the difference 

Yes!! Maybe some production differences.

14 hours ago, deathproof said:

#keepthefaith

Mother And Father too!

I uploaded a private video on my YT account with the Guerilla Groove Mix, just to see if the content ID would pick it up... it identified it as the Guerilla Beach Mix, but given that they are very similar, I hope this "mistake" is just because of that, and not because they won't release the Guerilla Groove one...

15 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

Agree

9 hours ago, lennyleonard said:

I uploaded a private video on my YT account with the Guerilla Groove Mix, just to see if the content ID would pick it up... it identified it as the Guerilla Beach Mix, but given that they are very similar, I hope this "mistake" is just because of that, and not because they won't release the Guerilla Groove one...

Beach was first that's why I saw it too

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW