Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

2 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

Disappointed in this release. From the preview and timing it seems like the Murk Boys Dub is the same as the main mix and we’re missing all these 

Edit Two

Bugged Out Bonzai Dub

Peggy’s Nightclub Mix

T’s Extended Dub A 

T’s Extended Dub B

Back To The Dub 1

Back To The Dub 2

Except for edit 2, it is because they were all promo mixes from the double red vinyl (which I wish I owned, it’s damn expensive 😥)

https://www.discogs.com/it/release/459721-Madonna-Fever

image.jpeg.55e88aa87669ce4e3591c920f43640e6.jpeg

image.jpeg.674de45ad9b46c7e88d47e0a5767f295.jpeg

image.jpeg.17e45b23dbb90cb21c91605754f0b50d.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Sergio Guarino said:

Except for edit 2, it is because they were all promo mixes from the double red vinyl (which I wish I owned, it’s damn expensive 😥)

https://www.discogs.com/it/release/459721-Madonna-Fever

image.jpeg.55e88aa87669ce4e3591c920f43640e6.jpeg

image.jpeg.674de45ad9b46c7e88d47e0a5767f295.jpeg

image.jpeg.17e45b23dbb90cb21c91605754f0b50d.jpeg

Yes the prices for this are through the roof. I got my copy a few years ago in near mint condition for something like 60 USD

Exciting that this is coming out, despite the fact that there’s missing remixes. But if those other remixes arnt coming out, I guess we won’t be getting them on streaming? What do you think? Maybe Edit 2 could be added to Rain? Or they could do a Fever part 2 and include the missing remixes (tho they haven’t done that before)?

2 minutes ago, deathproof said:

Exciting that this is coming out, despite the fact that there’s missing remixes. But if those other remixes arnt coming out, I guess we won’t be getting them on streaming? What do you think? Maybe Edit 2 could be added to Rain? Or they could do a Fever part 2 and include the missing remixes (tho they haven’t done that before)?

I think that is most likely the case... hopefully. I wonder what other promo remixes or unreleased remixes are in store too.

34 minutes ago, deathproof said:

Could be saving stuff for special editions too.

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW