Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

3 minutes ago, steady75 said:

The fact that they missed Live To Tell and Crazy For You tells me they’re gonna drag this shit out for another twelve months leads me to believe there is probably no new record on the horizon. So 2026 new album from Madonna here we come. 

Or maybe the opposite, that they're making space for something new. I remember the old singles stopped for a while before "Finally Enough Love" and its pre-release tracks.

Who knows, we'll see in the end.

3 hours ago, nito84bcn said:

I think that no new record till they finish with the old singles campaing... And this is taking forever

if they move so slowly..... yes....... totally yes........

11 minutes ago, steady75 said:

The fact that they missed Live To Tell and Crazy For You tells me they’re gonna drag this shit out for another twelve months leads me to believe there is probably no new record on the horizon. So 2026 new album from Madonna here we come. 

look like a horror movie.

7 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Or maybe the opposite, that they're making space for something new. I remember the old singles stopped for a while before "Finally Enough Love" and its pre-release tracks.

But that was still a reissue project. The exceptions were Popular and Vulgar... 

9 minutes ago, Prayer said:

i really hope dear @Prayer........  im too curious to see what Madonna will do next........ 

2 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

I don’t understand the drama. There’s no reason to release Live To Tell as a digital EP. We have the album version, the TIC edit and the live version already available on streaming platforms 

yestersay was anniversary daty for Live to tell...... would be amazing to have a re edition with the live version of live to tell from confessions and some remixes.....

6 hours ago, GregVsMatt said:

Oh dear it's all going so badly according to the last few posts of this thread lol

She is on tour - that is the priority and the release campaign is fine 

Though I do agree that the campaign is most likely fine I don’t see what being on tour has to do with anything. 
It’s not like she was toiling day and night over these releases. And we all know she’s able to focus on other projects while on tour

1 hour ago, thegoldencalf said:

I don’t understand the drama. There’s no reason to release Live To Tell as a digital EP. We have the album version, the TIC edit and the live version already available on streaming platforms 

Yes it’s Important to release    Every single with  their own cover album. 
She knows We are digital hoarder , it’s a legacy that no other can accomplish 

Edited by VictoriaL7 (see edit history)

1 hour ago, thegoldencalf said:

Though I do agree that the campaign is most likely fine I don’t see what being on tour has to do with anything. 
It’s not like she was toiling day and night over these releases. And we all know she’s able to focus on other projects while on tour

Exactly She knows how to multitask her work. 

2 hours ago, thegoldencalf said:

A little reminder for the "know it alls" and the "what's the point" crew.

What exactly was the point of these singles, exactly? 

Also, no the Immaculate Collection Version of Live To Tell isn't an edit. It's just a Q-Sound Mix of the album version. There is not short version of Live To Tell available on streaming. Also, the 7" Edit isn't even some obscure local or promo only edit. It's THE 7" Version released on all formats of the single.

If there was supposedly a point to release the singles above with only one or NO new/exclusive tracks included, then yes there DEFINITELY is a point to release Live To Tell and Crazy For You.

59 minutes ago, MPowered said:
What exactly was the point of these singles, exactly? 

Also, no the Immaculate Collection Version of Live To Tell isn't an edit. It's just a Q-Sound Mix of the album version. There is not short version of Live To Tell available on streaming. Also, the 7" Edit isn't even some obscure local or promo only edit. It's THE 7" Version released on all formats of the single.

If there was supposedly a point to release the singles above with only one or NO new/exclusive tracks included, then yes there DEFINITELY is a point to release Live To Tell and Crazy For You.

Some fans forget something very important. Many non-fans only know and love the versions played on the radio. And those are the versions they want in streaming (including me).

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW