Madame X Tour Countdown (OUT NOW!!!)

PanditaRulez

Just 2 days for the Madame Tour premiere!!! :Madonna001:

So today we are going to watch and remember her nineth tour! 

The MDNA Tour 

https://archive.org/details/MDNA.Tour.2012.720p

And if you don't like the official DVD release... :Madonna007: :Madonna009: :Madonna019:

@Shoful @Andreo @stefo @lucasciccone @thegoldencalf @deathproof @Brandon Clark @Enrico @RUADJAI

Remini20211006075558930.jpg

35 minutes ago, PanditaRulez said:

The MDNA Tour 

https://archive.org/details/MDNA.Tour.2012.720p

And if you don't like the official DVD release... :Madonna007: :Madonna009: :Madonna019:

@Shoful @Andreo @stefo @lucasciccone @thegoldencalf @deathproof @Brandon Clark @Enrico @RUADJAI

Remini20211006075558930.jpg

A masterpiece if I ever saw one!

Love this Q&A from The MDNA Tour Premiere  on June 18 2013 at The Paris Theater, in New York City, with Madonna attending the event in a press conference with the media, celebrities, and fans. The singer wore a black tuxedo and a top hat to the premiere, the ensemble being a tribute to actress Marlene Dietrich and her similar attire in the 1930 film, Morocco. The singer also showed a trailer of her secretprojectrevolution film with photographer Steven Klein.

Q

6 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

I just realized I can see that Russian woman Oxana and her friend who used fake tickets to get to the front rows of sooooo many shows in that video LOL

Is that actually true? I met them at the Madame X Medellín mtv premiere. They seemed nice 

4 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Is that actually true? I met them at the Madame X Medellín mtv premiere. They seemed nice 

i can't judge, although i'm afraid of those "stalker" fans. I cant believe how people build their entire life around following some other person. In Madonna's case i would be terriefied...

8 minutes ago, stancherry said:

i can't judge, although i'm afraid of those "stalker" fans. I cant believe how people build their entire life around following some other person. In Madonna's case i would be terriefied...

Yea I could never imagine traveling the world to see her unless she had like an exclusive residency somewhere and I went to one show. 
How do they fund all those trips? Didn’t they follow her all over the US? 

4 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Yea I could never imagine traveling the world to see her unless she had like an exclusive residency somewhere and I went to one show. 
How do they fund all those trips? Didn’t they follow her all over the US? 

there're that type of fans for each star out there. I assume that most famous people "hate" that kind of attitude. I would never behave that way, because it shows you don't have a life and any own identity -> very unattractive to sucessful people

1 minute ago, stancherry said:

there're that type of fans for each star out there. I assume that most famous people "hate" that kind of attitude. I would never behave that way, because it shows you don't have a life and any own identity -> very unattractive to sucessful people

Well she roasts me for having a job everytime I meet her so… :Madonna006:

@RUADJAI

10 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

it's been well documented on other forums, not as much on here through from what I can see, there's a few comments in the MXT Chicago thread about her shady behaviour, apparently Oxana was caught lying that she got a polaroid from the drag queen Detox or something

I've heard she is not a fan anymore, something happened ...

3 hours ago, PanditaRulez said:

The MDNA Tour 

Ok, Im gonna be truthful, I haven't watched any of the countdown concerts, but this countdown seems to make the last 10 days go by super fast. I wake up and think.... Oh god I have to watch another one, I didn't even watch the one yesterday... and then the next day it happens again. and now, I haven't watched any of them and we're almost at the premier. So thank you for this countdown, it is making time fly in an unexpected way. 

21 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

Oh god I have to watch another one, I didn't even watch the one yesterday... and then the next day it happens again. and now, I haven't watched any of them and we're almost at the premier.

Don't worry me too! ????

I've only seen VT, WTGT and BAT... :Madonna007:

• PanditaRulez changed the title to Madame X Tour Countdown (OUT NOW!!!)
  • Fighter unfeatured this topic