Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

17 minutes ago, theglamorous said:

Reminds me of when the Madonna/ Christina and Britney thing started with Lola as one of the bridesmaids and she dropped her basket. I remember thinking at the time, that kids a fucking idiot lol

It was Lola’s fried who dropped the basket. 

1 hour ago, theglamorous said:

Reminds me of when the Madonna/ Christina and Britney thing started with Lola as one of the bridesmaids and she dropped her basket. I remember thinking at the time, that kids a fucking idiot lol

I just watched it because of you lol! Damn that performance was ICONIC! 🔥👌🏼 Every little detail was perfect! 

4 minutes ago, reinvented_0 said:

...and she's gonna waste 15 minutes of the movie to tell how the story happened from her point of view and how crazy it was backstage when she was told her career was over

and then the very next day girls all over the world started wearing only one shoe. And the rest is history.

5 minutes ago, GregVsMatt said:

We will have to see - the photo is from Madonna Underground who work closely with Warner in the Netherlands who produce local promos so could be a locally produced promo CD as well

I’m pretty sure is the sampler, the don’t make sampler like in the 90s anymore. They are cd-r without a cover. 

Just now, GregVsMatt said:

If that's the case it re cover art, it would also explain why there were no photos of the 5 track FEL sampler in the social media posts re the giveaway etc

I feel like the sampler cover art is just like a different version of the FEL deluxe artwork, just maybe Madonna and her glasses on.

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic