Madonna 's alter ego "Cherry" comes back on Paper photoshoot partying hard and new boy toy (first spotted at discoasis)

madonnaultimate

4 minutes ago, proxy said:

Why are you such an ageist, age is just a number, men do this all the time, only women's receiving shit for it. 

Here we go… I’m not AGEIST!!! I’m just expressing how it’s hard to blend with a much younger generation! Especially dating. She a good teacher apparently! 😅🙃😁

Several models who appeared in that photo shoot were at the DiscOasis too, just saying: Fashion (the one on whose tits madge lays her head), Jack Powers and Andrew Darnell, the supposed toy boy (lol), among the others. check the BFA album of the event. This toy boy crap is regularly spread by the usual losers on twitter, by the way. Don't feed the trolls, please. 

32 minutes ago, Ayham said:

I looked at his IG page he’s literally a child! Wondering how she can stand those types especially when she’s over 60!!! 💀 

Simple... 'cause they are much better in bed than 60yo folks. Mama knows what mama needs! 

1 hour ago, Ayham said:

Here we go… I’m not AGEIST!!! I’m just expressing how it’s hard to blend with a much younger generation! Especially dating. She a good teacher apparently! 😅🙃😁

And she definitely keeps a young mind and soul, which many people loose, while growing older…

3 hours ago, Ayham said:

I'm gonna agree with you...young people are annoying AF. I say that as a 34 year old. No matter how hot they are...at some point you're gonna have to have a conversation with them and it's going to be eye rolling. One time i was seeing this younger guy and he was really cute and handsome and started talking to me about moving in together (despite us only talking for a couple of months) and i mentioned coffee table books and he tells me he doesnt really drink coffee and why would i want a book about coffee tables. Lol

54 minutes ago, Alpha said:

I'm gonna agree with you...young people are annoying AF. I say that as a 34 year old. No matter how hot they are...at some point you're gonna have to have a conversation with them and it's going to be eye rolling. One time i was seeing this younger guy and he was really cute and handsome and started talking to me about moving in together (despite us only talking for a couple of months) and i mentioned coffee table books and he tells me he doesnt really drink coffee and why would i want a book about coffee tables. Lol

Lol, that sounds like a bad experience altogether but I know what you mean. I think it also depends on whether you had older parents or younger. But as for myself, I kinda prefer someone older… call it daddy issues or something hahaha

1 hour ago, Alpha said:

NO FUCKING WAY!!! 😭😅🥲🤣 lol! That’s exactly what I mean. You got to have patience. 😬👶🏽👦🏼🤓