The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

8 hours ago, BuggedOut said:

I have never used the term receipts until just now to try and fit in with you guys.

I offered to show you screenshots of the bullying and games but you aren’t interested.

This forum had no tension until that member demanded he not be ignored and demanded to be noticed and acknowledged after telling others to ignore them.

Calling someone out is not bullying.

Playing games, then baiting people, then editing their posts after they post a response is wrong/borderline nuts.

If they get called out on it, that’s on them.

+1000000 

I think I’m hours late in my post but sorry the time difference. I had to sleep to work all day today, but agree a 100% with @BuggedOutand many others. 

8 hours ago, BuggedOut said:

I have never used the term receipts until just now to try and fit in with you guys.

I offered to show you screenshots of the bullying and games but you aren’t interested.

This forum had no tension until that member demanded he not be ignored and demanded to be noticed and acknowledged after telling others to ignore them.

Calling someone out is not bullying.

Playing games, then baiting people, then editing their posts after they post a response is wrong/borderline nuts.

If they get called out on it, that’s on them.

The thing is… you know how the Song Game Thread works. You know that @tscott participates there and you can see when they post. You have the option to view their post. So, to me, it sounds like you are going out of your way to play games with(troll, bully) someone you may not like. And you are hiding behind the “Well I ignore them, of course they would be skipped” excuse. When you know exactly what you are doing. 

If you need to use the report function to report something someone has done to you then you should do that. Creating a thread or saying you are going to create a thread to “expose” someone makes you look like the predator. Mods don’t read every post on this site, but we all read every report. So if something needs attention, report it. 

5 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

I won't open the tour section of this forum anymore. But that's not until October, why would I be forced to leave all threads 3 months before that because fans just HAVE TO leak everything?

"I don't care about other people"

You have literally nothing to gain by being in this section if you want absolutely no spoilers pre show. Why not just take a break from the section and come back once you’ve seen the show spoiler free? 

unless of course you just want to moan. 

4 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

^ if that is current fotage, that's technically a spoiler

Really?  She's literally just walking on the street.  It doesn't even share anything specific or any details regarding the tour?  We really need to dial it back in what is considered a "spoiler".  This to me isn't one.  Nor do I think it's current like others have stated.  I believe it's from 2019.

1 minute ago, tscott said:

Really?  She's literally just walking on the street.  It doesn't even share anything specific or any details regarding the tour?  We really need to dial it back in what is considered a "spoiler".  This to me isn't one.  Nor do I think it's current like others have states.

Surely he was joking? I hope anyway…

1 minute ago, tscott said:

Really?  She's literally just walking on the street.  It doesn't even share anything specific or any details regarding the tour?  We really need to dial it back in what is considered a "spoiler".  This to me isn't one.  Nor do I think it's current like others have stated.  I believe it's from 2019.

Spoiling the surprise that Madonna will walk in her show. 

6 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

The thing is… you know how the Song Game Thread works. You know that @tscott participates there and you can see when they post. You have the option to view their post. So, to me, it sounds like you are going out of your way to play games with(troll, bully) someone you may not like. And you are hiding behind the “Well I ignore them, of course they would be skipped” excuse. When you know exactly what you are doing. 

If you need to use the report function to report something someone has done to you then you should do that. Creating a thread or saying you are going to create a thread to “expose” someone makes you look like the predator. Mods don’t read every post on this site, but we all read every report. So if something needs attention, report it. 

The thing is, that user only started posting in there recently, I’ve been in there for months.

There is no bullying, but that’s a great way to run people off of this forum.

No one gives out as many ❤️’s I do on this board to support those on this forum and now I’m a bully because I was told, BY A MODERATOR, to ignore said user if I had a problem with them?

I have reported things to moderators and again, was told to ignore them.

Im not going to be bullied out of the Song Game thread because someone I was told to ignore is upset that I am not replying to them.

Also, if I’m such a bully, why hadn’t a Mod messaged me and asked me to stop?

You could’ve handled this by a private message, but I’m all for transparency and many others agree with my views on the baiting by said member.

I will continue to post as I have been doing, which is not breaking any forum rules.

I am sorry you think that I am a bully just because I don’t cave in to the baiting and call said user out.

I won’t do it anymore as I can see it bothers some members here. :)

Ultimately though in a game thread if you’re going to ignore someone who is playing the game,  you’re the one causing the obstruction and willingly derailing the game, not them.  I totally agree that ignoring someone in a discussion topic makes sense if you don’t get along, but in a game it’s a strange decision to make to overlook anyone at all, knowing full well you’re derailing the game. 

We are adults, it isn’t about who was in what thread first…

We are adults, you wouldn’t think we would even be in this situation. 

Can’t we all just TRY and get along? 

2 minutes ago, scion said:

Ultimately though in a game thread if you’re going to ignore someone who is playing the game,  you’re the one causing the obstruction and willingly derailing the game, not them.  I totally agree that ignoring someone in a discussion topic makes sense if you don’t get along, but in a game it’s a strange decision to make to overlook anyone at all, knowing full well you’re derailing the game. 

We are adults, it isn’t about who was in what thread first…

We are adults, you wouldn’t think we would even be in this situation. 

Can’t we all just TRY and get along? 

But that’s not what is happening at all and I will continue to play the game the way I was playing it for months before the ONLY person who had an issue decided to come in and ‘play’.

I am not going to be bullied out of a thread I was in long before the only user with an issue.

I thought this was all resolved? Why is it continuing?

And I’ve tried to get along. A couple months ago I tried sending a PM to this user to apologize if my replies in some threads annoyed them, but it told me it wasn’t accepting PM’s from me, which told me I was on ignore. So yea, the trying is over. I am ignoring them and that is what I was told to do by a Mod.

When someone is on ignore, it means you don’t see their posts. I’m done with this topic. It doesn’t deserve anymore attention.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic