The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

They say that distrust is a defect. Others that it is a virtue. I would say it depends on where you are. In Latin America, corruption, counterfeiting and fraud are very strong phenomena that affect all areas of social life, including those institutions that should be in charge of fighting them, and where many people and organizations will do everything in order to achieve their objectives and gaining the trust of his victim and not generating the slightest suspicion: from pretending a wealthy life full of luxuries to pretending extensive social relationships even with celebrities and important political figures.

Having said this, I think that the ideal would be, in the case of those many people who appear from one moment to another in the forum asking for codes to supposedly buy tickets for their personal enjoyment, that they think twice before sharing their codes because they could be used for resale or for other things outside the law and cause damage to its original owner. The prudent thing to do would be to share them with people who have been on the forum for some time and who have a certain reputation (preferably greater than 400) and not end up deceived and with a bad taste in the mouth for having been trusting in handing out codes to those who did not. deserved.

PS: Remember that there are many forum users from Asia, Africa, Australia and other Latin American countries who are still waiting to be scheduled on this wonderful tour and who might need these valuable codes and who do deserve to be helped. Do not forget this detail.

50 minutes ago, missberic said:

Blond or ginger, I just hope her hair gets some decent cut and treatment. The way it looks right now it's basically the same RHT hair but painted red - which was her worst tour hair ever. I seriously pray for this every night.

Keep praying, cause I agree she needs to change her hairstyle up too. 

2 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

They say that distrust is a defect. Others that it is a virtue. I would say it depends on where you are. In Latin America, corruption, counterfeiting and fraud are very strong phenomena that affect all areas of social life, including those institutions that should be in charge of fighting them, and where many people and organizations will do everything in order to achieve their objectives and gaining the trust of his victim and not generating the slightest suspicion: from pretending a wealthy life full of luxuries to pretending extensive social relationships even with celebrities and important political figures.

Having said this, I think that the ideal would be, in the case of those many people who appear from one moment to another in the forum asking for codes to supposedly buy tickets for their personal enjoyment, that they think twice before sharing their codes because they could be used for resale or for other things outside the law and cause damage to its original owner. The prudent thing to do would be to share them with people who have been on the forum for some time and who have a certain reputation (preferably greater than 400) and not end up deceived and with a bad taste in the mouth for having been trusting in handing out codes to those who did not. deserved.

PS: Remember that there are many forum users from Asia, Africa, Australia and other Latin American countries who are still waiting to be scheduled on this wonderful tour and who might need these valuable codes and who do deserve to be helped. Do not forget this detail.

This sounds so xenofobic its disgusting to read it, in every part of the world are good and evil. Being from Latin America dont make us scum... I dont have reputation  here cause i enter to search a code for my Mom she doesnt use this things for example and i am not the fan but she is, you amaze me with your terrible post and with that mentality you are part of the problem too. 

1 hour ago, Eddytpp said:

This sounds so xenofobic its disgusting to read it, in every part of the world are good and evil. Being from Latin America dont make us scum... I dont have reputation  here cause i enter to search a code for my Mom she doesnt use this things for example and i am not the fan but she is, you amaze me with your terrible post and with that mentality you are part of the problem too. 

Ignore the boomer. Hope your mom and you have the greatest night on the tour!

July can't come soon enough.

8 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

How come this type of comment is even allowed in here?  A clear demonstration of xenophobia and complete ignorance about geopolitics. Corruption, counterfeiting and fraud in different forms can be found in any region of the world and in any social sphere. They are not exclusive to an ethnicity or social class. Look back and educate yourself on colonialism or look into the present and educate yourself on how Latin American countries continue to be exploited to this day for the benefit and privilege of Europeans and North Americans.

7 hours ago, Eddytpp said:

He is from latin america too and he tend to have a trollish behaviour or just have a gptchat to write his post or who knows. Just ignore it like 90% of people here do.

1 hour ago, thiagosb said:

How come this type of comment is even allowed in here?  A clear demonstration of xenophobia and complete ignorance about geopolitics. Corruption, counterfeiting and fraud in different forms can be found in any region of the world and in any social sphere. They are not exclusive to an ethnicity or social class. Look back and educate yourself on colonialism or look into the present and educate yourself on how Latin American countries continue to be exploited to this day for the benefit and privilege of Europeans and North Americans.

He is latino , and a prick

55 minutes ago, Madonna Wannabee Collector said:

someone a few pages back said that the middle stage will be a boxing ring during part of the show

i had to laugh...is she gonna bring fans on to box them now? lol

"CONFESSIONS IS BETTER THAN RAY OF LIGHT" 

"TRY TO SAY THAT AGAIN, F4GGOT" 

*crashes the COADF stan on the ground*

*Bell rings*

3 hours ago, Madonna Wannabee Collector said:

someone a few pages back said that the middle stage will be a boxing ring during part of the show

i had to laugh...is she gonna bring fans on to box them now? lol

Well, there was a boxing ring in S&S and it was just for an interlude. Wouldn't get too excited about that rumour.

22 hours ago, Eddytpp said:

Why do you distort the original meaning of my comment? At no time have I said that all Latin Americans are corrupt or that they are involved in crime. What I have said is that these things are quite common in this part of the world and it is enough to look at the rankings that talk about crime in the world and which parts of the world stand out in the list. In addition, I am also Latin American and I have all the moral authority to express a reality that we see expressed every day on television, in the news, in the press, etc. That is why I was only giving advice to those who in good faith want to share their codes because they may not know the realities of other parts of the world and may be moved by certain moving stories that do not have to be real because there is no way to verify it.

But if you wish, I can say that in Latin America everything is peace and happiness. Theft, fraud and crime are rare in this part of the world. Political, police and judicial corruption is impossible and unthinkable in these places. Are you happy now?

4 hours ago, Dj Garrido said:

Searching for new comments about the Celebration Tour 

image.png.e9b52bae4df71fdf9dead1dfc0be5e91.png

Agreed. There’s a small number of users ruining this thread for everyone else.

I don’t remember people in London or New York wrecking this thread back when those shows sold out in seconds and people ended up dissappointed. 

Maybe people wanting to fight can go start a “Misery” thread and leave this thread for everyone else who’s excited about the tour, excited about the Mexico shows and wants to share that excitement?

We’re hopefully gonna have a third Mexican date to get excited about, maybe more shows in South America, more rehearsal footage will come out and this should be an exciting time.

12 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

The second Mexican date is almost sold out, there’s a general sale (about 10% of tickets) going on tomorrow, I hope there’s a third date coming up for Sunday January 28th. 

There’s a crudely made fan made photo made by some Madonna Instagram page floating around pretending to be the official announcement for the third date - however it IS being held. Surely there’s demand for 4, 5, 6 shows like London?

13 minutes ago, andifeel said:

There’s a crudely made fan made photo made by some Madonna Instagram page floating around pretending to be the official announcement for the third date - however it IS being held. Surely there’s demand for 4, 5, 6 shows like London?

I think 3 will be enough if she visits Monterrey and Guadalajara as well. There’s demand for at least 6 dates but well distributed around the country. Some insiders say that she will visit those cities (which I doubt but at the same time hope)

1 hour ago, rga98 said:

I think 3 will be enough if she visits Monterrey and Guadalajara as well. There’s demand for at least 6 dates but well distributed around the country. Some insiders say that she will visit those cities (which I doubt but at the same time hope)

There’s clearly demand - fingers crossed there’s enough shows so people aren’t dissappointed.  

There hasn’t been this demand for a madonna tour since Drowned World, it’s so great for her. 

5 hours ago, andifeel said:

Yeah I saw that, I’ll post the official one they release today, this has been fantastic and anxious times to be a Mexican fan, she’s in the timeline of everyone young and older, the demand is very high, people are left without tickets, they actually go directly to the box office and get better ones, people signed up to forums for legacy codes and the fandom learns what a legacy status is, TikToks are made about them 🤣
I do think she could do more dates as she would have sold two stadiums (5 or 6 Palacio de los Deportes) it would be incredible if they were in another two viable cities because it would become “the Event”, but they have never cared about those two other markets, not sure why as income and population is comparable to other cities in Latam she has already visited. 
I’m already nervous about getting tickets for the third date 🤣

Edited by Pedro Beltran (see edit history)

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic