The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

6 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

I don't know, it's just me and my feelings, probably wrong by the way, but i was always under the impression that the tour wasn't ready at all. I know it sounds like biggest stupidity ever but i can't lie about what i feel, i can't help it. I still can't believe she will start a huge and amazing world tour in a few weeks. Sorry if i hurt anyone by sharing what i feel. I repeat i'm probably totally wrong.

No need to be sorry. Remember that she's a perfectionist and rehearsal freak so I'm sure the show was pretty much finalized during the July rehearsals. It just seems unprepared because everything is so tight lipped this time - no rehearsal videos or setlist hints. She'll be ready in October as long as she stays healthy. 

I ended up getting sent that CORRECTION email with the code 30 minutes before the sale began, even though I never got the original email.

I lucked out, I loaded the page at 9:59, which had a "join the lobby now" button, along with a note mentioning to join the lobby up to 10 minutes before (NEWS TO ME!). When it refreshed it said 1 person in front of you, and sent me straight in, my coworker did the same and was put in a queue with 1070 people ahead of her. Even though I had the option for section C tickets, I went ahead and just the got the same tickets I had before - Iconic GA2 Pit tickets, so I'm happy. This is the March 11th show, which was my replacement date for January 7th.

Guest lalagirl

are there still many tickets left for the private sale? I ask, because there's many left for some other dates (because of the refunds people did). 

hearing there were over a 1000 in the queue must mean there's still quite an interest in re-purcashing

Edited by lalagirl (see edit history)

Guest lalagirl
7 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

I hadn't realised she hadn't been rehearsing this whole time. I thought she started weeks ago

3 hours ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

Nope, just riding horses trying to get injured so she doesn't have to do the tour :ay:

how many more times does it need repeating? Madonna fans feed off negativity, don't they?

guy is probably just letting everyone know, but her dancers and photographer have been sharing stories from inside the venue for more than a week.

17 minutes ago, lalagirl said:

how many more times does it need repeating? Madonna fans feed off negativity, don't they?

guy is probably just letting everyone know, but her dancers and photographer have been sharing stories from inside the venue for more than a week.

I don't follow her dancers, so I was out of the loop. I just thought she had already started that's all 🤷🏻‍♂️ she probably doesn't need more than a month anyway cause the show is finished

Guest lalagirl
1 minute ago, Fabiolous said:

I don't follow her dancers, so I was out of the loop. I just thought she had already started that's all 🤷🏻‍♂️ she probably doesn't need more than a month anyway cause the show is finished

the first comment wasn't really aimed at you ;) 

Just bought 4 tickets to the newly-added Saturday, 12/16 show in Brooklyn :Madonna014:

It'll be my second of 3 shows on this tour now! But, I admittedly opted for nosebleeds up in the ozone layer this time because I'm forcing my sister and parents to go :Madonna049:  AKA I'm paying for all 4 tickets myself and had to go with the cheapest price so as to not go destitute. Christmas gifts settled and secured LOL. That's what they're getting whether they like_it_or_not.mp3

I now have tickets for the following:

1. 12/14 Brooklyn - Lower Bowl Premium Seat w/ my friend
  2. 12/16 Brooklyn - Upper Bowl standard seat w/ my family
  3. 01/22 Manhattan - Standing Pit Iconic VIP alone

On 8/30/2023 at 10:56 PM, WokeUpInMedellin said:

Nope, just riding horses trying to get injured so she doesn't have to do the tour :ay:

It does seem she's always fine when it's chill time but as soon as it's  back to work, boom, she's sick and unable. I mean she's never canceled her birthday plans. We always get pics from that.

I want my Madonna tour dammit TIK TOK

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic