The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

Just now, scion said:

You can't, it'll happen and you'll get spoiled. What I'd do if I was you is basically have some time away from social media before your show x

You can expect that on social media, but not in a thread with the words “no spoilers” specifically in the title. Especially when people have been very careful with their posts here so far. 😅

Just now, Alm47 said:

You can expect that on social media, but not in a thread with the words “no spoilers” specifically in the title. Especially when people have been very careful with their posts here so far. 😅

Correction: you could HOPE for that, but we all know some fans are arseholes when it comes to the rules, and others are kind hearted but careless.

9 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Maybe they’re all wrong? They have been wrong before 

"Oops-a-daisy..." (Madonna, 2004).

9 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

I have to laugh at some who can very well see ***NO SPOILERS*** in the title and think somehow that this doesn't apply. Are they that simple?!

Ditto. Respect is respect. One can have the right of being ignorant about any subject but with no previous, explicit advertisement regarding it. This is where law applies in every circumstance.

Just snatched a VIP3 You Can Dance package for Cologne, Germany for 200 € less than original price through Ticketmaster resale.

First row now!!! 😍 (actually row three, but the first two rows will be removed, I guess...)

Actually only VIP1 Immaculate package buyers have seats in the first row, but the LANXESS arena is so big, VIP3 got the first five rows on the opposite blocks.

Now I need to sell my other ticket in the same block, row 5 (row 7, see above)... If someone needs a ticket for the first Germany show, hit me up.

1 hour ago, Madame X said:

Just snatched a VIP3 You Can Dance package for Cologne, Germany for 200 € less than original price through Ticketmaster resale.

First row now!!! 😍 (actually row three, but the first two rows will be removed, I guess...)

Actually only VIP1 Immaculate package buyers have seats in the first row, but the LANXESS arena is so big, VIP3 got the first five rows on the opposite blocks.

Now I need to sell my other ticket in the same block, row 5 (row 7, see above)... If someone needs a ticket for the first Germany show, hit me up.

Please post your dates in the thread dedicated to them so I can i add you to the locator 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic