The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

47 minutes ago, LuizG said:

So it's going be a little over two hours long based on the estimated ending time.  That's something new!!!

1 minute ago, scion said:

It isn't though. If it wasn't Madonna related would you actually like it?

Monstrosity.

Id much prefer a DSS jacket.

I do like bomber jackets, very “manly top gun style” if that’s a thing. If it wasn’t Madonna related I wouldn’t have payed that amount that’s true. 

55 minutes ago, scion said:

It isn't though. If it wasn't Madonna related would you actually like it?

Monstrosity.

Id much prefer a DSS jacket.

Agrees! I'm not into any artist apparel.  The Bomber BA jacket while cool, I am not interested in owning it or wearing it.  I don't necessarily think it looks awful or uncool, but it's just not something I care to wear. I really dislike artist logo items and rarely wear anything that features such.

57 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Agrees! I'm not into any artist apparel.  The Bomber BA jacket while cool, I am not interested in owning it or wearing it.  I don't necessarily think it looks awful or uncool, but it's just not something I care to wear. I really dislike artist logo items and rarely wear anything that features such.

I'm not wearing mine. I'm having it framed in one of those memorabilia cases lol

11 minutes ago, ScottyX said:

I'm not wearing mine. I'm having it framed in one of those memorabilia cases lol

I have ALWAYS wanted one. I’m buying two. One to wear for 30 years and the other to sell when I’m 65 and retire with the eBay money hehe.

But question … would you frame it showing the front, or the back…?

1 hour ago, Andymad said:

I have ALWAYS wanted one. I’m buying two. One to wear for 30 years and the other to sell when I’m 65 and retire with the eBay money hehe.

But question … would you frame it showing the front, or the back…?

I'm getting a stand for it so you can turn it lol..it's more a case than a frame. Custom made, a friend's dad makes them.

I am putting the Vogue hat and a fav pic from the show in the case

I think she might be on time for the dates shes there for a while and everything is all up working. 

Thats a big MIGHT. 

Gotta be honest though, the tours she was mega late for couldve been tech issues in the past, 1 wrong move on a trap door or the moving cube parts could be a step away from a disaster. 

Even after sound check with her moving dangerous stages theyd have to be checked a lot of times before they say 10 mins to go and put on MJ. 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic