The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

Glasto acts are drip fed right up until the month of the festival. They usually announce two headliners when tickets go on sale and the other headliner and legends slot later on. 

Madonna will not be doing Legends slot or Friday. She will either want top billing Sat pyramid or the Sunday closer like Elton. 

There's a good chance they will build this around her as an all female headline festival as they were criticised for last years very male bill. 

Taylors UK dates finish on Sunday 23rd June and the festival is  26th-30th June so she could do the Sunday. (Dublin on the Fri Sat night) 

Taylor & Madonna would be amazing. If they could get Bey(summer tour uk rumours also) on the Fri night too it would be the best Glasto Ever.

As much and all as I would love for her to do a headline slot at Glastonbury, I can't see this particular show working at it. She'd be crucified for not having a band on stage for starters, and I can't go through another savaging for mutha. Also, Glasto is on around midsummer, so it will be bright until 11pm! 

I think there's a reason this show has only been booked into indoor arenas unlike most other previous tours which had a mix of indoor/outdoor depending on the city. The technology wouldn't work well in an outside setting.

For that reason, I'm sceptical about rumours of European outdoor shows for next summer. She'd be better off doing a lap of South American, Asian and Ozzie territories and wrapping it all up before her birthday.

On 10/18/2023 at 9:31 AM, AcrossTheSky said:

Going to see M for the first time tonight. Dying to look at the set list but I’ve not looked at any spoilers so far! Can’t wait! :hyper:

Had the most amazing time! The entire show blew me away, M’s vocals, performance, the lighting, the concept! Still can’t believe I’ve seen M live!

• RUADJAI featured this topic
On 10/19/2023 at 4:43 PM, roberMDNA said:

MTV EMA's cancelled in Paris due to Israel Palestine conflict. I hope the tour and Paris stops go ahead 

It is a concern. And we just don’t know what might happen between now and the rest of the European tour. I expect she’d postpone rather than cancel though.

3 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

It is a concern. And we just don’t know what might happen between now and the rest of the European tour. I expect she’d postpone rather than cancel though.

For now, everything is OK, many shows scheduled at Accor Arena as normal, and football matchs too (tomorrow for example PSG play at their stadium full of people) etc etc

On 10/20/2023 at 12:43 AM, roberMDNA said:

MTV EMA's cancelled in Paris due to Israel Palestine conflict. I hope the tour and Paris stops go ahead 

I don't understand the relation tho? Is they didn't cancel stuff for Ukrain being attacked (in Europe), how is what's happening in Palestine going to affect a concert in Paris? It's been happening for decades

6 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

I don't understand the relation tho? Is they didn't cancel stuff for Ukrain being attacked (in Europe), how is what's happening in Palestine going to affect a concert in Paris? It's been happening for decades

I think because now the situation in Israel has happened there is a lot of fear all over Europe for an onslaught of terrorist attacks. There was the thing in Belgium and ISIS and al-Qaeda are currently promoting targets in Sweden include football stadiums and music concerts. I can imagine Madonna will have increased security.

14 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

Tensions are high throughout Europe.  Officials from across the EU have expressed concerns about a rise in antisemitic attacks and a rise in bomb threats and growing fears of hate crimes.  Unfortunately, Europe is seeing an increase of threats, many have been false threats, but as we all know a false threat could only lead to others letting down their guards, when a real threat emerges.

There are very few Russians and Ukrainians throughout Europe. More displaced since the war but there has been a steady influx from the Middle East and Muslim nations into Europe for decades now and this is fundamentally a religious war hence the concerns around friction between communities and sadly terror threats from fundamentalists that do not represent the wider Muslim communities. 
Europe is highly responsible for the Israel situation when you trace it all back and obviously represents “the evil interfering west” in certain minds. I think that’s why western governments are so concerned. Russia Ukraine is more of a domestic situation. Israel is opening very old wounds that have barely healed. It’s such a mess. 

5 hours ago, androiduser said:

I got two tickets for the 23rd!!! Taking a friend who loves M but has never seen her! I can't waaaaaait, the atmosphere at M's shows is crazy in Italy!

For less than 2 minutes some floor A tickets were put on sale on Ticketone, so I bought one for the 25 and sold the other one. So I am going on both nights!

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic