The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

12 hours ago, Ekans said:

Who else likes Autotune Baby? 🙋🏻‍♂️

So I just re-discovered this song; thanks to you.  For some reason I don't think I originally liked it much.  The "autotune" baby effect annoyed me.  But now re-listening to it now, that chorus is kick ass and the build of strings around 3:20 is so awesome.

Superstar and Santa Baby has always been fun songs I've enjoyed.  Love them as well

Is Jinx Monsoons Delusion scent on special somewhere cause honey the discussion of these broke ass Z list songs in the damn thread for Madonna’s Greatest Hits tour. 
Chile please 

Honestly gays don’t deserve rights tbh. 

This is not your fantasy Jenna-Louise wake up. 

10 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Well Santa Baby was a good song to start with. Her take on it sounds like a parody. Almost like she didn’t want to do a Christmas song and was forced to.

M’s cover of Santa Baby is excellent.

Shes clearly in character while singing it. Similar to I’m Breathless.

7 hours ago, xavier said:

E71B1AFC-37E7-4049-9926-F2611B178FA0.jpeg

That's an interesting interpretation. Hopefully her staging comes out to be epic.

I don't like Beyonce or Taylor Swift, but I keep seeing IG videos from their tours and their staging and aesthetics look insane. This fan rendering of Madonna's stage hopefully can compare. It looks like someone combined all the letters of "Madonna" together to make this shape

11 hours ago, tscott said:

So I just re-discovered this song; thanks to you.  For some reason I don't think I originally liked it much.  The "autotune" baby effect annoyed me.  But now re-listening to it now, that chorus is kick ass and the build of strings around 3:20 is so awesome.

Madame X warmed you up to autotune and made this one sound not so bad afterall

I was thinking something I'd like to share with you to see if anybody has got the same impression. In the last tours I had the feeling that she didn't mean the lyrics of her old songs as before. If you watch the ReInvention Tour performances for LIke a Prayer or Frozen, for example, she seemed much more inspired singing the words than how she looked in The Madame X or the Rebel Heart tour. I hope she will try a way to reinvent them or to take them  back to their roots to feel them again with a new intention (some properly and strongly arranged acoustic versions would be soooo appreciated in case). Am I the only one who feels that the Madame X version of Like a prayer not only lacked of creativity and any kind of valorizing element but was very sloppily sung?

8 minutes ago, stefo said:

I was thinking something I'd like to share with you to see if anybody has got the same impression. In the last tours I had the feeling she didn't mean the lyrics of her old songs as before. If you watch the ReInvention Tour performances for LIke a Prayer or Frozen, for example, she seemed much more inspired singing the words than how she looked in The Madame X or the Rebel Heart tour. I hope she will try a way to reinvent them or to take them  back to their roots (some properly and strongly arranged acoustic versions would be soooo appreciated in case) to feel them again with a new intention. Am I the only one who feels the Madame X version of Like a prayer, not only lacking of creativity and any kind of valorizing element, but very sloppily sang?

I didn’t notice that but I will agree it was the most uninspired performance. She just stood there in her hood looking like the grim reaper.

Of course that song is so universally loved so the crowd response was massive and that alone strangely made it a highlight.

I would like for Tokischa to be part of the show at least in the back drop video for the Hung Up on Tokischa performance. They had chemistry and the video is great. Material Gworlllllll is so cute. Santana’s performance alongside her at Pride will be polished and ready to go for the Celebration Tour. Here’s hoping. 

Maybe, I should post this in the Unpopular Opinions Thread. 26897589-6907-4927-9013-07C1BA7DA6C3.jpeg.0b893691567b92305e9d681de4904e3d.jpeg

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic