The Official M new Music SPECULATION thread 👑

nikolica

1 hour ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

I think the new hot strategy IS to oversaturate the market

would love it

1 hour ago, maddy1111 said:

I personally do not see Madonna doing that since she doesn't need to follow anyone

more than follow someone, this are right now the music industry rules....... 

1 hour ago, karlafalves said:

But have you ever considered the scenario where she won't release a new full studio album anymore?

why? this is her true nature....... she will always write something in my opinion......

29 minutes ago, Lucky90210 said:

Ugh she is not Janet. I can't believe how lazy Janet got.

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

money sometimes kill the creativity...... horrible but the true.......

27 minutes ago, Salida said:

Yes. There are many factors. Her health scare, her nostalgic mood for the past few years, which I think will push her into even more creativity for new material, the children are older now. I think she's more creative now than she's been for many years.

and i think........ and i hope, that the day she will stop touring she will put out albums more often...... maybe one every year?

3 hours ago, Salida said:

I don't think she would ever stop touring. She will change the shows (as she does now) but she won't stop.

dear quote me or its impossibile for me known that you reply....... love madonna and i hate when people talk about her only for her age but i don't think she will make tour around the world at 80 or 85..........

5 hours ago, Leona Helmsley said:

a lot of people here say that M have no music ready to go....... i read she was ready with new music at the beginning of the celebration tour..... so..... she have something........

Source?  Where did you read that a whole album was ready to go?  You are completely fabricating this up in your mind.  All we know she's been in the studio from time to time over the last few years. And for the most part, each time has been noted so as for songs that's already been released such as Frozen mixes, Hung Up On Tokischa, Material Gworrrrrrl, Vulgar and obviously Popular.  We also know she's been in the studio and recorded a song with Max Martin and he's only confirmed one song only! No one has ever confirmed a completed album was ready to go. 

It's time to let this go.  Madonna has no new studio album coming out right away.  At best, we'll see a release of the Celebration Tour music in some format before a new studio album happens. 

7 hours ago, McDonna said:

Source?  Where did you read that a whole album was ready to go?  You are completely fabricating this up in your mind.  All we know she's been in the studio from time to time over the last few years. And for the most part, each time has been noted so as for songs that's already been released such as Frozen mixes, Hung Up On Tokischa, Material Gworrrrrrl, Vulgar and obviously Popular.  We also know she's been in the studio and recorded a song with Max Martin and he's only confirmed one song only! No one has ever confirmed a completed album was ready to go. 

It's time to let this go.  Madonna has no new studio album coming out right away.  At best, we'll see a release of the Celebration Tour music in some format before a new studio album happens. 

1 i say say new music...... not album

13 hours ago, Leona Helmsley said:

a lot of people here say that M have no music ready to go....... i read she was ready with new music at the beginning of the celebration tour..... so..... she have something........

2 i dont fabricate nothing

https://retropopmagazine.com/madonna-to-release-new-music-alongside-launch-of-40th-anniversary-celebration-tour/

only because you don't read it this don't make the news fake

https://ew.com/music/madonna-slams-naysayers-teases-new-music-max-martin/

9 hours ago, extreme said:

Maybe she's working with Pedrinha Moraes. 

Now seriously, I believe that Madonna still has a lot of music with Mirwais. I believe that Mirwais' album Retrofuture was canceled because Madonna took several songs that went there

Yeah, but Mirwais was working on this album for the past 6 years. 

Madonna already used some songs (or let's say rather ideas from Retrofuture) for Madame X, for example in God Control. That's why Mirwais eventually postponed/canceled Retrofuture and started to work on new songs for an album. 

And as confirmed by reliable insider (who described Madame X album cover before it was revealed) back then, there are not many songs from Madame X recording left. Only 1 or 2 that didn't make it to that album (but since Funana made it as bonus track, I am bit worried about the quality of these songs). So I don't expect there are many Mirwais songs left in vault from the recent recording sessions with Madonna. 

1 hour ago, Leona Helmsley said:

https://retropopmagazine.com/madonna-to-release-new-music-alongside-launch-of-40th-anniversary-celebration-tour/

Yeah but these articles were written based on her insta post where she was teasing a song with Max Martin... But then, as confirmed by insider, it was shelfed for some unknown reason. So let's see when this song make it to the world. Maybe end of tour? As some kind of celebratory single? I wish.. 

5 minutes ago, maddy1111 said:

Yeah but these articles were written based on her insta post where she was teasing a song with Max Martin... But then, as confirmed by insider, it was shelfed for some unknown reason. So let's see when this song make it to the world. Maybe end of tour? As some kind of celebratory single? I wish.. 

i hope too to have something at the end of the tour........ a duet or a collaboration would be perfect too.....

2 minutes ago, Leona Helmsley said:

i hope too have something at the end of the tour........ a duet or a collaboration would be perfect too.....

Well if that song is really some kind of 80s inspired single, it would make a perfect sense to release it at the end of tour. 

First, Celebration tour celebrating her whole career and then a new 80s-inspired single celebrating her music. It would be a perfect match!

But I guess I can only dream :) it is just too long from Madame X, I am simply in a need of a new song from her (no I don't count Hung Up on Tokishita, Sick Frozen as new songs) 

3 minutes ago, maddy1111 said:

Well if that song is really some kind of 80s inspired single, it would make a perfect sense to release it at the end of tour. 

First, Celebration tour celebrating her whole career and then a new 80s-inspired single celebrating her music. It would be a perfect match!

But I guess I can only dream :) it is just too long from Madame X, I am simply in a need of a new song from her (no I don't count Hung Up on Tokishita, Sick Frozen as new songs) 

true......

the most long period without a new Madonna era and album.......

5 hours ago, Leona Helmsley said:

This thread is built on the idea a NEW album is happening.  Those links you posted are referring to what we already know.  I and others have acknowledged she has worked on new music/remixes/has been in the studio.  Meanwhile you and a few others are insisting a whole new album is coming as well.  There is no evidence to that! Just because you found a link to something doesn't always makes it true.  Besides, "retro pop magazine" claimed we would get "new music along with the launch of the tour", which never happened!  You can wishful think, but it doesn't make it fact.