Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

Her referencing those clubs is the kind of attention to detail that gets me so excited. The preparation for the biopic was a blessing. She immersed herself in the glory days of NYC nightlife. Where's the Rebel Heart Hacker with the setlist? He deserves some slack after making BTUTTB a hit.

Seeing her at Beyonce was very promising...now that she's announced the new dates are coming next week, it feels like things are back on track and that she's expecting to kick off in London now. Very excited to see the next post of her in rehearsals.

1 hour ago, tscott said:

You and me both.  It's fun to watch the process in building this tour.  I'm sure this is going to go down as one of her best concert tours! 

I think so too. It will be interesting to see if and what she adds after suffering through her illness and almost dying.  Just think if she were to yell “Its so great to be alive”. The crowd would go wild! I know I would! :lord:

15 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

I think so too. It will be interesting to see if and what she adds after suffering through her illness and almost dying.  Just think if she were to yell “Its so great to be alive”. The crowd would go wild! I know I would! :lord:

Or what, she might decide not to do (though, we have no idea what she was planning to do in the first place. lol).  And I can totally hear her saying, "it's so great to be alive" or something of the sort.  If you recall with the Confessions Tour, she acknowledged her horse fall and broken arm and integrated in the show.  I can see her doing the same here somehow. 

While I don't want her to over do it, but I do hope she pulls out all the stops.  I know some people are thinking she's become too feeble or old to do certain things, but I think she will surprise us with her energy on this tour.  And if she does take it easy, instead, that's okay too.  :luv:

On 7/16/2023 at 11:10 PM, Justice said:

I wish there was an insider to reveal some things.

Some songs have been teased on Instagram, but just because she rehearsed some stuff doesn't mean they will be part of the show.

I read that she will open or close the show with Celebration. And it's likely that the choreography will be similar to the Pride one.

I then read some other information, but I forgot it and I don't want to say inaccurate things.

1 hour ago, Lorx said:

I read that she will open the show with Celebration. And it's likely that the choreography will be similar to the Pride one.

I then read some other information, but I forgot it and I don't want to say inaccurate things.

Ya it's best to show receipts if you say you read it somewhere